+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: Supernatural

Quote Originally Posted by broken_pryncess View Post
    anyone still watching this? what do you think?

is their father dead? my husband and i got all confused at the end of the episode when they went back to their old house with the psychic...
    well, they are on reruns right now

yes, the dad is alive...he doesn't wan't to be found *yet* Dean & Sam have took over the family business... maybe when the show comes to an end or gets cancelled they will reunite

Kao
    Nope, they ordered a full season of this, thank goodness, no fear of cancellation anytime soon. Wish they will show new episodes though.

Great! I really like this show. It's one of my new favorites.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogg View Post
    well, they are on reruns right now

yes, the dad is alive...he doesn't wan't to be found *yet* Dean & Sam have took over the family business... maybe when the show comes to an end or gets cancelled they will reunite
    see...we got the impression that the dad was dead and was hanging out at the psychics house... *shrug* i don't know...
    "I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control, and at times hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best .. "

Quote Originally Posted by rupertshoney View Post
    Great! I really like this show. It's one of my new favorites.
    yeah, it's one of our favorites too. even my 13 yr. old son is addicted. haha
    "I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control, and at times hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best .. "

If anyone besides me is still watching , here's some spoiler scoop from today's Ask Ausiello at tvguide.com
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Sam and Dean's pa, Jeffrey Dean Morgan aka Izzie's heart-transplant crush on Grey's Anatomy will be back for the season's final three episodes.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan View Post
    If anyone besides me is still watching , here's some spoiler scoop from today's Ask Ausiello at tvguide.com
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Sam and Dean's pa, Jeffrey Dean Morgan aka Izzie's heart-transplant crush on Grey's Anatomy
    Ooo, haven't seen more than one epi of this yet, but that connection is a good reason to watch!

I'm not liking the move to thursdays. I think I finally rememebred to tape it this past Thursday, but I think I missed some episodes because I forgot it was on Thursdays, now.

I missed this week also and don't like it on Thursdays either - I already have too many shows that night. In the past it would rerun on Sundays but I don't know if it still does. Hopefully it will rerun in the summer and I can catch up on the episodes I miss.

Quote Originally Posted by snapcat View Post
    I'm not liking the move to thursdays. I think I finally rememebred to tape it this past Thursday, but I think I missed some episodes because I forgot it was on Thursdays, now.
    You probably didn't miss any. The show took a one-month break. The last new ep was on Feb. 28, where Meg returned and tried to kill Sam & Dean's dad.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

+ Reply to Thread