+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 500
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: Supernatural

  1. #31
    I HATE You! Dogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    5,393
    Quote Originally Posted by broken_pryncess View Post
    anyone still watching this? what do you think?

    is their father dead? my husband and i got all confused at the end of the episode when they went back to their old house with the psychic...
    well, they are on reruns right now

    yes, the dad is alive...he doesn't wan't to be found *yet* Dean & Sam have took over the family business... maybe when the show comes to an end or gets cancelled they will reunite

  2. #32
    Kao
    Kao is offline
    Donyale y Dali: OTP Kao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,375
    Nope, they ordered a full season of this, thank goodness, no fear of cancellation anytime soon. Wish they will show new episodes though.

  3. #33
    FORT Fan rupertshoney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Alabama
    Age
    43
    Posts
    359
    Great! I really like this show. It's one of my new favorites.

  4. #34
    Bitchgoddess broken_pryncess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Dancing on a table...
    Age
    40
    Posts
    711
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogg View Post
    well, they are on reruns right now

    yes, the dad is alive...he doesn't wan't to be found *yet* Dean & Sam have took over the family business... maybe when the show comes to an end or gets cancelled they will reunite
    see...we got the impression that the dad was dead and was hanging out at the psychics house... *shrug* i don't know...
    "I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control, and at times hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best .. "

  5. #35
    Bitchgoddess broken_pryncess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Dancing on a table...
    Age
    40
    Posts
    711
    Quote Originally Posted by rupertshoney View Post
    Great! I really like this show. It's one of my new favorites.
    yeah, it's one of our favorites too. even my 13 yr. old son is addicted. haha
    "I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control, and at times hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best .. "

  6. #36
    Wait, what? ArchieComic Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    The Farm
    Posts
    4,713
    If anyone besides me is still watching , here's some spoiler scoop from today's Ask Ausiello at tvguide.com
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Sam and Dean's pa, Jeffrey Dean Morgan aka Izzie's heart-transplant crush on Grey's Anatomy will be back for the season's final three episodes.

  7. #37
    PWS
    PWS is offline
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    15,250
    Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan View Post
    If anyone besides me is still watching , here's some spoiler scoop from today's Ask Ausiello at tvguide.com
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Sam and Dean's pa, Jeffrey Dean Morgan aka Izzie's heart-transplant crush on Grey's Anatomy
    Ooo, haven't seen more than one epi of this yet, but that connection is a good reason to watch!

  8. #38
    FORT Regular snapcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Lexington, Kentucky
    Posts
    101
    I'm not liking the move to thursdays. I think I finally rememebred to tape it this past Thursday, but I think I missed some episodes because I forgot it was on Thursdays, now.

  9. #39
    Wait, what? ArchieComic Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    The Farm
    Posts
    4,713
    I missed this week also and don't like it on Thursdays either - I already have too many shows that night. In the past it would rerun on Sundays but I don't know if it still does. Hopefully it will rerun in the summer and I can catch up on the episodes I miss.

  10. #40
    Go Bruins! Qboots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    LOST in the 70's
    Posts
    10,321
    Quote Originally Posted by snapcat View Post
    I'm not liking the move to thursdays. I think I finally rememebred to tape it this past Thursday, but I think I missed some episodes because I forgot it was on Thursdays, now.
    You probably didn't miss any. The show took a one-month break. The last new ep was on Feb. 28, where Meg returned and tried to kill Sam & Dean's dad.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.