+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 50 FirstFirst ... 272829303132333435363738394041424344454647 ... LastLast
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: Supernatural

Re: Supernatural

When Dean talked to Cass on the phone he asked about Ezekiel and Cass smiled and said he was one of the good ones. And Zeke didn't seem to mind Cass except that he's going to be bringing all the angels down on them. I'm wondering why Zeke is so worried about the other angels finding him.
    "You better watch your mouth sunshine."-Daryl Dixon

Ah the traditional Halloween episode a retelling of Dorothy and the Wicked Witch of the West with the Winchester Brothers and of course Charlie and a bit of a cameo from Crowley and of course an appearance from Zeke. I liked that they included a bit of history regarding the Men of Letters and how they are related to Dorothy. Luv'ed the garage and the peeks at the Land of Oz and the alternate use of the Ruby Slippers.
    cablejockey likes this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

"That Joffrey's a dick." Dean summed up the whole season of Game of Thrones with one sentence.
    I loved the Dorothy/OZ twist. I love that they come up with stuff like this. The story you've always thought was a childrens story is really true.
    Someone connected to the show once said, "Its not jumping the shark if you never come back down." And I totally buy into that. I let this show get away with stuff that would normally make me stop watching other shows. Like how many times they die and come back. I loved it last season when Sam saved Bobby from Hell and Bobby says something like, "As much as we die and come back I don't think this is really good bye." I really hope this show never ends. Sam and Dean can still be hunting when they're 80.

I sincerely hope that this isn't the last we see of Charlie. I think her relationship with Sam and Dean is so cute and that since she's gay, there isn't any attempt at forcing sparks. I like that they have a friend.

In other news, TNT played one of my fave eps yesterday - the one where they're trapped in the bank with the shapeshifter. I think that may be S3 or S4. Man, they looked young - especially Sam. What a baby!!
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

I just finished watching Season 7. Was house ridden with the flu for 6 days so I took the opportunity to watch this. Now I have Season 8 to start next week! I really love this show. I don't like that they killed off Bobby though. Does he come back in Season 8 somehow? Since they burned the flask I was thinking probably not, but you never know with this show. One of the things I so enjoy about it is that they bring back characters from past seasons.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Dean as a dog, that was priceless and then having that little dog demand a belly rub from Sam and then Sam getting a hand cramp. I love these writers. Oh, let's not forget Dean getting into an argument with a pigeon and almost shooting it in the parking lot. This show just makes me smile.

When Dean threatened to shoot the pigeon I thought Sam was so cute when he waved "every things ok" to the people in the parking lot. Reminded me of old Sam.

Castiel working at the Gas N Sip ... cleanest one I ever saw.

I didn't think it was possible for me to love Dean more. But yet this show did it. Young Dean was so unbelievably sweet and earnest.
    cablejockey likes this.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

It was so sad to see him abandoned by his father, making a life in new circumstances, then being yanked out of it by the return of his father and Sam. I think Sam was the real reason he left his happy life. It explains a lot of who Dean is today. I wonder why he tries so hard to make their father seem more than he was? There are things he doesnt want Sam to know about their dad. In the whole episode, Sam was barely there.
    SpringMaiden27 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread