+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 50 FirstFirst ... 262728293031323334353637383940414243444546 ... LastLast
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: Supernatural

Re: Supernatural

Yay!!!! The Winchesters are back!!! I thought they did a pretty good job of wrapping up the entire last season in the intro clip and I love the new angelwings blast title card.
    I see what they're setting up - should be an interesting season. Though I can't figure out why Castiel isn't telling them that it was Metadon's doing and not his.

So, Bearcata, what are you doing May 2-4? I need a date for the the Supernatural fan-con in Crystal City! LOL!!!!
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

Loved seeing Bobby last night. Poor Dean, he will do anything--even use Crowley if need be--to save his brother!

Still pissed! I don't get the CW in HD where I live! No use watching if not in HD - poo. Thank god for the season DVDs though. Enjoy all you lucky people!
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by MiaT2 View Post
    Yay!!!! The Winchesters are back!!! I thought they did a pretty good job of wrapping up the entire last season in the intro clip and I love the new angelwings blast title card.
    I see what they're setting up - should be an interesting season. Though I can't figure out why Castiel isn't telling them that it was Metadon's doing and not his.

So, Bearcata, what are you doing May 2-4? I need a date for the the Supernatural fan-con in Crystal City! LOL!!!!

Supernatural Convention Event Arlington, VA(Washington D.C.) - Creation Entertainment

Thanks for the heads up MiaT2 I checked the website and dang everything for Sunday night is sold out 6 1/2 months in advance. WOW..didn't realize the fans were so intense.

Gold Weekend Admission - $599 - sold out - front row premium - $789

Silver Weekend Admission - $339 - sold out

General Admission - $149 - sold out

Then there is Preferred Admission and Single Day Admission and both Sundays are sold out.

Amazing!

You going?
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Supernatural Convention Event Arlington, VA(Washington D.C.) - Creation Entertainment

Thanks for the heads up MiaT2 I checked the website and dang everything for Sunday night is sold out 6 1/2 months in advance. WOW..didn't realize the fans were so intense.

Gold Weekend Admission - $599 - sold out - front row premium - $789

Silver Weekend Admission - $339 - sold out

General Admission - $149 - sold out

Then there is Preferred Admission and Single Day Admission and both Sundays are sold out.

Amazing!

You going?
    Amazing fan events! I had no idea, and they do more than one convention throughout the year. Wow, the amount of cash for each of these events is incredible! They must make so much bank! The Winchesters are a cash cow

Quote Originally Posted by SpringMaiden27 View Post
    Amazing fan events! I had no idea, and they do more than one convention throughout the year. Wow, the amount of cash for each of these events is incredible! They must make so much bank! The Winchesters are a cash cow
    Did you see how much you have to pay to get an autograph?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Did you see how much you have to pay to get an autograph?
    I did! Crazy money for autographs and pics.

What the what????

Seriously, I was just joking. Who in their right minds would pay that kind of money for that nonsense? I mean, I adore Ackles and all but really.

I just can't get over those prices. And the fact that it's already sold out. People are nuts.

In other show news - last night's ep was okay. Nothing mindblowing although I did enjoy Abadon's description of how she wanted to use Dean as her new meatsuit and when Ezekial (heretofore known as Zeke!) took over Sam and smote the crapola out of those demons. I also liked the burnt out wings.
    SpringMaiden27 likes this.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

Episode 902

Liking Ezekial in Sam the best. Luv'ed the burnt out wings effect. Think this is one of the few times they have actually shown a hint of wings versus dead angels lying on the ground and silhouetted burn marks of wings.

Hate that Crowley is messing with Kevin. Would like to see Kevin grow in his role some more. You can tell he has been working out and has filled out a bit.

Can't wait to see Castiel on his road trip that is if they show it at all.

Episode 903 - I'm No Angel - October 22, 2013

Ah...poor Castiel, human and homeless and trying to get to the Winchesters. Luv'ed the advice he was getting from the homeless. The revengeful angels using podcasts by an evangelist to find willing vessels for them to use. Exploding people, burned from the inside out, tortured priests, mercenary reapers and Naomi's assistant, Bartholomew in charge, and last but best Castiel having sex.

The question is what is the relationship between Castiel and Ezekiel?

Can't wait for next week's Halloween episode and the trip to Oz.

+ Reply to Thread