+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 51 FirstFirst ... 252627282930313233343536373839404142434445 ... LastLast
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: Supernatural

Re: Supernatural

Castiel is back. I always like how these show does some gruesome scenes, the opening for example where Naomi is trying to condition Castiel into killing Dean and when the camera draws back you see that Castiel has killed Dean over and over and over again, bodies and blood over a field of white how surreal.

Luv'ed the scene between Castiel and Meg and the Pizzaman.

Looking forward to seeing next week's Demon Hunter Academy episode.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

So did Crowley really find Kevin or is he simply going insane?

Hate this time of year when The CW schedulers give us a new episode then repeat, repeat, then a new episode etc... just so they set themselves up for May sweeps. It is so annoying.

April 24, 2013 - Charlie again?? Is she becoming a semi regular? after they cut Bobby and Castiel? I like the idea of restoring the Men (and Women) of Letters organization. I do wish the boys would find an archive and try to find other members. That being said I felt the episode was a little lame almost as if it was filler for the final three episodes of the season.

Seriously, I do wish the producers would explore the demon hunter and Men of Letters past and revitalization more in season 9.

Season Finale.

Really did Dean have to stop Sam from saving Crowley's soul?

The angels falling to earth was an interesting bit.

Liked Cupid and the bow and arrow.

Metatron ... you have to watch out for those quite, geeky ones.

It seemed that Sam was going to have to die to get rid of Crowley, but Dean did stop him. So why are the angels all falling? Did Metatron get the gates of heaven closed on his own? I cant imagine how Naomi 'died' when she was an angel in the first place. So much happening in this episode!

Quote Originally Posted by cablejockey View Post
    It seemed that Sam was going to have to die to get rid of Crowley, but Dean did stop him. So why are the angels all falling? Did Metatron get the gates of heaven closed on his own? I cant imagine how Naomi 'died' when she was an angel in the first place. So much happening in this episode!
    What did it really matter if Sam died completing the third trial, it would have closed the Gates of Hell, that was the entire point. As for the angels falling Metatron completed the third trial when he removed Castiels essence. Naomi may or may not be dead but she had a drill stuck in her head.

I think I'm still processing this episode.

I know why Dean stopped Sam and their personal confessions moment was interesting. And seriously, we all know that if Dean had been in Sam's shoes, he would have looked at Sam, said I Love You Bro, and slapped his cut hand over Crowley's mouth.

But I don't see how Sam is going to just get better.

The scene of the angels falling was terrifying. Even if you didn't know those were angels, you would have to know that some bad sh!t was happening.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

Sam and Dean have both been trapped in Hell and/or Purgatory for periods of time and have come back usually due to divine intervention. So, to have Sam "die" at the end would have not been the real 'end'. But the title of the episode was The Sacrifice so I was expecting someone to leave the show like Bobby did. Maybe its Castiel who is dead as an angel but alive as a mortal man.

FORT Fogey

Interesting that now the gates of hell are still open, but heaven is closed to angels. I knew the trials that Metatron was having Castiel complete didn't make any sense for fixing heaven. Poor Sam thinking that that he was always letting Dean down. How will Sam get healed without Castiel's essence? Yikes, with all of those angels walking around, earth is going to be quite the place!

Maybe with all the angels on earth the demons will want to stay in Hell?

+ Reply to Thread