+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 52 FirstFirst ... 202122232425262728293031323334353637383940 ... LastLast
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: Supernatural

Re: Supernatural

As always a superb finale, wonderful segway into next years story arc and of course the cliffhanger for Dean. Forgot, poor Kevin. Hope his mom is OK? I got the impression she was released in the previous episode. So the question is are there still Leviathan and did Dick really get killed? Hope so?
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

well I knew when Crowley was going through the contract with Dick that he had himself a way out...Crowley is a sneaking little turkey

but where Dean and Cas ended up should prove to be interesting..at least its not hell this time
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

10/03/12 - season 8 ?

Dean is back from Purgatory with a friend. This show rocks and starts with a strong first episode and lost of jokes about finding an Asian kid at a university.

Nobody keeps me from my Winchesters!!!! Whatever night they move it to - I will follow and any other shows will get dropped (sorry Criminal Minds!)

Dean is in a dark place. More secrets and lies. I don't know why they don't just come out with it all. I mean both Dean AND Sam have been to hell and back (literally!) so you think they could say something like "you know how it was in hell? Well, this was only a little worse".

I don't know about Sam. Kinda depressing to think he just dropped it all for a no-nonsense vet. Didn't even try to look for Dean? Not even a little bit? Ditched the phones?

Glad to see both the Metallicar and Kevin again. I miss Bobby still.

Can't wait to find out what happened with/to Castiel. Where are the rest of the angels? Is this season going to be about closing the hell gates forever? I like Dean's new friend - he's going to be like the devil on Dean's shoulder - whether that's for better or worse I don't know.
    cablejockey likes this.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

I found it hard to believe that Sam gave up on Dean! In years past, he has moved heaven and earth--literally--to find his brother.
    And why is Dean still in contact with the vampire he helped? It sounds like he has turned darker while away.
    Sure hope Castiel isnt really gone. This show loses a lot of characters it just can't afford to!

At least I will be enjoying Wednesday nights again with Survivor, The Challenge, Arrow and Supernatural it is quite packed.

10/10/12

Luv'd the Tiger Mom episode. I just wish there was not so much collateral damage around Dean and Sam. Hope Kevin can find a whoop ass solution to his mom's possession and get some payback against Crowley.

That was great! I liked Kevin's mom a lot. I'm not sure what exactly was going on with her when Crowley departed. How did Kevin get her out of there. I liked the twist with Crowley posessing her, Sam with Thor's hammer was hilarious and the entire auction scene was great. The little snippets of Dean's time in Purgatory and the situation with Castiel is intriguing. I'm definitely curious to see what ultimately happened to him. I was a little irritated with the angels tho - if Cas had still been around he would have healed Tiger Mom I think. It was a bit concerning that Dean was willing to sacrifice her just to be able to kill Crowley. It seemed pretty cold-blooded.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.

I don't know about you guys but I am really hating Sam's hair this season. It's way too long and girly. I'm okay with shaggy but the long flowing locks just serves to make me more annoyed at his "perfect life" softglo flashbacks. Also wanted to point out that for all his whining to Dean about wanting a normal life blah blah blah, he conveniently forgets that Dean had that with Lisa and Ben and gave it up to continue to fight the good fight.
    Women are Angels.

Quote Originally Posted by MiaT2 View Post
    I don't know about you guys but I am really hating Sam's hair this season. It's way too long and girly. I'm okay with shaggy but the long flowing locks just serves to make me more annoyed at his "perfect life" softglo flashbacks. Also wanted to point out that for all his whining to Dean about wanting a normal life blah blah blah, he conveniently forgets that Dean had that with Lisa and Ben and gave it up to continue to fight the good fight.
    Self centered prick. Well I have always liked Dean better. I just don't get the Sam love.

+ Reply to Thread