+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: Supernatural

Quote Originally Posted by Kao
    I'm beginning to wonder if the younger brother has some sort of power (like a pyrotic or something) he's not aware of, and HE'S the one who actually did them in?
    That would be an interesting twist! Although wasn't there a silouette of a guy standing at the window in the pilot episode? And when the mom saw him, she presumed it was her husband, but when she saw her husband sleeping on the chair, she screamed and rushed back upstairs?

I also like how they're taking some urban legends (B'loody Mary and the upcoming episode of the Hook Man who t'errorizes lovers lane) and putting new spins on those. Each week is fun cause you never know what to expect!

I really enjoy this show. It's a bummer that it comes on during the Race. I still try to catch it every Sunday though. I just wish I could find a reliable place to download the eps, then I could watch it the next day during my lunch break.

I love this show!!! I've been waiting to see a thread on it, but I had to click my way to the bottom to find this one.

It's got the greatest suspense and good actors. I didn't think it was gonna be this good since they show it like twice during the week, but it's incredible, and the story line is on point.

You know how most scary and suspense filled dramas have corny dialogue, but the writing is good!!! Now I'm just waiting for a love interest to come into play, because the guys have been working hard with no play time.

I think it will be a while for Sam because he hasn't been long ago his girlfriend died at the hands of the same "creature" that killed his mother. But as for Dean, I think he's too much into the "Monster hunting" to be tied down, though he does seem to love the girls. LOL! And I sure love him.

I kinda figured it would be a couple of episodes until we see a steady female cast member, but in the last eppy Sam was so into one of the victims he ended up kissing her.....so, he'll soon long for another girlfriend even though he'll never forget about his other girl.

Could be. I'm afraid the show might lose some of its "oomph" if we had a steady female into the cast. I like the brotherís camaraderie.

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar
    Plus, the girl was more kissing Sam than he kissing her. Sam actually broke off the kiss and told her he couldn't do it. Still, it was sweet. Anybody know if we get a new episode this week? Or, is it another rerun?
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

New ep, something about bees or locusts I think.

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar
    Excellent.......
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

anyone still watching this? what do you think?

is their father dead? my husband and i got all confused at the end of the episode when they went back to their old house with the psychic...
    "I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control, and at times hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best .. "

+ Reply to Thread