+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 52 FirstFirst ... 192021222324252627282930313233343536373839 ... LastLast
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: Supernatural

Re: Supernatural

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    February 3, 2012

Ouch, Sammy killed Dean's Amazon daughter. Didn't it feel like major payback for when Dean killed Sammy's old girlfriend Amy?
    I definitely think it was along those lines. Especially since they showed that scene in the "Previously" part. And Dean saying to Sam that he did it because Sam couldn't/wouldn't even though it was the right thing to do.

Poor Dean - he finally gets some and it goes to crap.

I think they have to be leading in to Bobby being a ghost. Dean's already thinking it - Sammy just has his head up his practical butt and won't until it clobbers him over the head. I did get a kick out of them trying to get the info out of the professor

And again - where is the Impala??? Dean's lack of concern for his car makes me think this is all going to turn out to be an alternate reality.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

I loved seeing the Professor AKA The Mayor from Buffy the Vampire Slayer. He's gotten older though. Strange story with Dean having a daughter and an evil trying to kill her father, daughter.
    Love the clues being put out there about Bobby being a ghost.

Liking the last several episodes leading to the season finale and the final battle with the Leviathans. Sometimes the show seems to drift around a bit and then gets itself together for some great story arcs. Liked the nod to the series being renewed for next year between the "see you next season" comment by the Alpha Vampire toward Dean.

Sad news heard that one of the show runners, Sera Gamble is leaving the show. She writes quite a few of the episodes so it will be interesting to see what happens.
    cablejockey likes this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Liked the nod to the series being renewed for next year between the "see you next season" comment by the Alpha Vampire toward Dean.
    Hahahah - I caught that too!! Funny. I also liked that the alpha was the same vamp that we saw during Sam's time with the other hunters.

I actually have been quite enjoying the Leviathan storyline. It's much better than angsty Sam ad nauseum. Even the angels have been kept to a minimum. I liked the eps with the girl hacker and the Bobby in the Haunted House. And I think Dick Roman is a great bad guy. He even has Crowley's number.

I'm all right with Sera Gamble leaving. If you look up the individual episodes that she wrote, they weren't the highlights IYKWIM. And I think that she was largely responsible for the "apocalypse that went nowhere" nonsense.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.

Yes it has been renewed for next season. Looking forward to the finale and some "bloody Dick".

Rats, they are moving Supernatural to Wednesday nights at 9pm with The Arrow at 8pm. The CW is pairing Vampire Diaries with The Beauty and the Beast on Thursdays.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Rats, they are moving Supernatural to Wednesday nights at 9pm with The Arrow at 8pm. The CW is pairing Vampire Diaries with The Beauty and the Beast on Thursdays.
    It's funny - That's where it used to be. It was Smallville at 8 and then SN at 9 on Wed nights. Back when AI was Tues/Wed. I would be madly flipping channels to see who was eliminated yet trying to make sure I didn't miss the next week SV previews or the opening of SN!
    Women are Angels.

Caught the trailer for Arrow and Beauty and the Beast and the commentary. I must admit that Justin Hartley is the Green Arrow in my mind but the trailer was good and made it "am not going to bother to OK I am going to watch". Guess The CW is going to provide give me 2 hours of eye candy I might as well watch. I must admit I was do agree about the comments on Beauty and the Beast, the trailer was so so.

they moving it cause Grimm is eating into their ratings I always watch Supernatural and then watch Grimm during the weekend now we can watch both since they are also moving Revenge to Sunday nights after OUAT
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

I don't know ButterflyFaery. Even though the subject matter is similar, I think the long time fans of SN like you (and me) will watch Grimm later on another medium and keep SN the show of preference for the evening. I don't know if the CW needs to get new viewers for SN to keep the ratings, just maintain the ones they have. I have a stronger suspicion that they are doing it to push Arrow. They want to use the strong fanbase of SN to try to get viewers to tune in earlier and give Arrow a try. I think they did something similar with the orginial Smallville/Supernatural paring. Smallville was the CW's highest rated show and they wanted to give SN a good running start so they put it with Smallville to try to build the fanbase. I don't know if I'm being clear here but I hope you follow my drift. LOL.
    Women are Angels.

+ Reply to Thread