+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 50 FirstFirst ... 171819202122232425262728293031323334353637 ... LastLast
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: Supernatural

Re: Supernatural

well that Egyptian God was about to bring the hammer down on Dean and give him his spanking but Sam and Bobby figured out a way to save him as usual....but I do wonder what will happen when Sam finds out about the woman Dean killed week before last night that Sam asked him to leave her alone...Sam gonna bringeth the smacketh down on Dean's backside for sure
    cablejockey likes this.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Fogey

I hate what Dean did. He's in so much pain, and won't admit it. This is going to end very badly for him.

I thought for sure Sam was going to find out about Amy and then I thought - wow, they're actually dealing with something quickly. And then - nope. Letting it all fester as usual. Osiris was funny but it was a tad simple to dispatch an Egyptian GOD. Would have loved to see Sam convincing the Rabbi he needed to borrow the ram's horn.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

I never, ever would have figured Dean for a fan of Air Supply

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    I never, ever would have figured Dean for a fan of Air Supply
    That was funny, seeing Dean lipsync to their music, showing that even Dean Winchester, all around bad ass, has a softer side.

Liked the cloning aspect of the episode. Liked that Bobby has made a connection with Jody. Luv'd that Crowley was totally beat down by Leviathan leader "Dick Roman". Anyone know what the name means? I mean seriously "call me Dick". Oh, I just wondered when Crowley will be coming to the boys asking for help? The writers are setting up this season for a really nice story arc.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Yeah this week was really good. I liked that the main arc was moved along and that we finally got the whole "Dean killed Amy Pond" issue out in the open. Great acting by Jared P with the look on his face when he found out. The clones were hilarious. I loved the scene in the diner where they were discussing how awful it was to be Sam and Dean.

And Dean lipsynching to Air Supply while driving the stolen Chevette and talking about "nobody puts baby in a corner" and the WTF look on Sam's face was SN gold. I'm going to put that right between the "Eye of the Tiger" snippet and the 2 of them singing "Wanted Dead or Alive" in the Impala on my list of great musical SN moments.

Are we ever going to see Cas again?
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.

Wow, loved the Bobby in a coma story. Great to see he thinks of the boys as his. Will they understand the numbers he wrote on their hand? Luv'd that he understood that the ones that you save are not necessary grateful to you. Luv'd that Dean actually did put a bit of fear into Dick. Seriously, why would people even video that scene its not as if they knew who either person was or that their phone's mikes could even put up the vocals.
    cablejockey likes this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I hope they dont kill off Bobby--the ending gave me some small hope. But it sure looks like he has done his last hunt. Loved Bobby's back story and his confrontation with his father, seeing his bond with the Winchesters, and explaining what happened between him and his wife.
    Some people are speculating that Bobby really died the night his salvage yard and house burnt up and we didnt see him for awhile. And that perfect shot he made in the woods to kill something is further proof--I guess we will have to wait a few weeks to find out.

A direct quote of me watching SN this week - "NO! Nnonononononononononononononon ononoooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooo"

He better not be d-e-d. Sam and Dean have lost too much at this point. What's to keep them moving forward when everyone they've ever loved is gone?

Aside from the main plot, which I thought was very tight (and yay! Rufus!) , I loved the little scene with Dean and the man who wanted to harvest his organs. He probably had that man peeing in his pants. And the line to D!ck - "You're either laughing cause you're scared or you're laughing cause you're stupid" Made of WIN.
    cablejockey likes this.
    Women are Angels.

first Cas and now Bobby what are they trying to do...kill our show

+ Reply to Thread