+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 51 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627282930313233343536 ... LastLast
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: Supernatural

Re: Supernatural

A guest star on the show, got arrested and beaten up by British Columbia police!
    D.J. Qualls Tackled and Beat Up by Police While Working on Supernatural - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    You have to admit they snark wonderfully on this series.
    yep too bad they are on separate networks could you imagine all the snark if you combine this group with the group from Castle
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

this show done got me confused that I don't know what is reality and what is not..lol...time to lock Sam in a padded room until he gets better for everyone's safety...I thought Bobby was fixen to bite it
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

I was happy to see Bobby saved the sheriff who was in the horror hospital. I thought she looked familiar.

It's been a long time since this show has surprised me but the incineration of Bobby's house was it for me. The amount of lore lost is terrible. Where can Bobby be? Glad he saved the sheriff. I didn't recognize her with the short hair. And now the boyz are in the hospital of horror - one insane and the other with a broken leg. Ruh-roh. Also of interest - the Leviathan's have a power structure? Interesting. Who is calling the shots there? And Cas gone? I hope not.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

I was watching the "kitsune" episode with Jewel Staite formerly of Firefly. Liked the shout out to Dr Who when Sam called the character by her name "Amy Pond".
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I was very disappointed with Dean this week. I liked the whole show - except for Dean's actions the last 5 minutes. What a betrayal.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.

I totally agree with you MiaT2. Could not believe Deans actions. And when her son said, "The only person I'm going to kill is you." I was thinking, "And I will be on your side when you do. He deserves it."
    Dean is becoming his father. No one is right except him. I really wasn't happy with him last season when he didn't stand with Castiel and then last night he really disappointed me. Hate when a character I love starts to change.
    "You better watch your mouth sunshine."-Daryl Dixon

Dean is becoming his father.
    this is exactly what I was thinking! I may not like it but I can see how everything that's happened to him is changing him into his father. Or maybe that's what he was ultimately destined to become anyway. When Sam and Dean argue, Sam's most frequent barbs to Dean have to do with how he was always following their Dad without question, etc. etc. It seems there was some foreshadowing here and there in the past couple eps where Bobby very pointedly asked Dean how he was doing and then when they were looking for Bobby after the house was torched, Dean was leaving a message for Bobby and saying that he wasn't doing well at all.
    Women are Angels.

So after last week I'm kind of looking forward to watching Dean get spanked this week.
    "You better watch your mouth sunshine."-Daryl Dixon

+ Reply to Thread