+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 50 FirstFirst ... 151617181920212223242526272829303132333435 ... LastLast
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: Supernatural

Re: Supernatural

Holy Moly! I finally got to see the finale eps and just wow!

Regarding Let it Bleed - it was okay. I get where Dean was coming from with his decision but just because they don't remember him doesn't mean their well-being still can't be used against him. I did like the major a$$-kicking he delivered to the demons in the rescue and the little twist of having Lisa be possessed.

A couple things, other than the obvious, about the finale. First, Sam is looking more and more like a 70s throwback. The hair, the sideburns and the brown and plaid clothing makes him look like a refugee from a 70s cop show. I'm glad we can move on from the whole wall/missing soul/etc. storyline. Second - Metallicar!!!!!!! NOoOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO That looks even worse that when that semi hit it in S1 finale and when Dean destroyed it in S3 (I think??) Anyway - please be okay Metallicar. And finally - whoa - I didn't think Castiel had that level of craftiness in him. It was heartbreaking after everthing to have him tell Dean that he has no family. The look on Dean, Sam and Bobby's face at the end was pretty much how I was feeling too.

ETA - I also forgot to say how funny it was when Sam was talking to the bartender in his hotel room after having the flashback where he remembers his name and he describes Dean as "a male-model type"! Hee!
    Last edited by MiaT2; 05-31-2011 at 09:44 AM.

FORT Fogey

I wanted to see more of Whole-Sam. Jared did a fabulous job of portraying ing soulless-Sam and hell-Sam. Poor Castiel, he has no family

New season premieres tonight!!!! Yay!!! I can't wait to have my TV boyfriends back!
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

I can't wait either. Can't wait to see what Castiel will do.

Only 10 minutes to go for me. This has been the longest summer. I had hoped to have Season 6 bought and watched already but can't afford it right now. So we watched the last 6 episodes on the CW website. I thought last season started bad but built up momentum and ended with a bang. So I can't wait to see how this seasons begins. Sad that we won't be seeing much of Castiel this season.
    They had the first few minutes of tonights episode on facebook the other day. So I did kind of spoil that for me.

I really feel bad for Castiel and am disappointed in my boys that they didn't back him up last season. And OMG Sam. Did you really need to stab him in the back? So I can understand Castiels anger. But I hope they don't completely ruin his character. If they do write him out of the story I hope they do it with us still loving him and on good terms with the boys.
    "You better watch your mouth sunshine."-Daryl Dixon

WOW has Cas gone off the reservation or what????? my jaw still hanging on the floor

I don't usually watch on Friday nights I catch it later on the website since I am hooked on my Friday night Dateline but I watched tonight and it was mind blowing.....especially since I have caught up in 6 seasons over the last several months

and since I am only a recent new viewer the show has really evolved over the years..I had never heard of it til they starting re runs in the mornings and I started watching and it just happened to be at the start of the series
    Last edited by ButterflyFaery; 09-23-2011 at 10:09 PM.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

I can only hope this isnt the end of Castiel! Pretty sneaky of them to make us think he was saved and then Bam! Misha Collins sure does crazy evil well.
    Poor Sam he is suffering but why wouldnt he tell Dean and Bobby? I loved the segments on that georgous car and seeing them fix it up.
    I never thought I'd be happy to see Crowley again. He is a fun character. Death was interesting too. Whoever does the casting for this show is good at their job!

Great start to season 6 watching Castiel be the wrath of God and then watching the boys attempt to kill him. Intriguing the two story arcs. Leviathan released on Earth (did they really kill Castiel?) and possible post trauma psycho with Sam.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Awesome premiere! Yay! So glad to have the boys back. Loved their interactions with Death. Crowley makes all his scenes fun. My only complaint is Sam's hallucinations and his not telling Dean and Bobby right away. I'm tired of the whole "I'll just keep it to myself because I accidentally eavesdropped on part of a conversation and heard things out of context which I took personally" plot machination. It's been overdone on this show. However, as long as they keep bringing the angsty pretty and wonderful snark, I'll forgive almost anything. :p
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

You have to admit they snark wonderfully on this series.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

+ Reply to Thread