+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 50 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425262728293031323334 ... LastLast
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: Supernatural

Re: Supernatural

Quote Originally Posted by MiaT2 View Post
    Fantastic article. I love this part with regards to Castiel...."he's graduated from Angel to Winchester family member." *sigh*

Wow, the May 6, 2011 Castiel episode was excellent.

No episode next week due to the 2 hour Smallville finale but on May 20, 2011 the last 2 episodes of Supernatural will be shown back to back, can't wait.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I quite enjoyed the Cas episode as well. It was interesting to see it all from his perspective. I knew he was busted right away when he made that kryptonite comment. Very interesting all around because I could see why he was doing what he was doing but I could also see how Crowley was working the manipulation and see why the Winchesters felt so betrayed. There was a great line about the path of good intentions which made me think of the saying "the road to hell is paved with good intentions". Seemed to be the theme of the show. Castiel is such a wonderful character and I think he's been woefully underused this season.

I can't believe it's time for the finale already.

This season went way too fast. Misha Collins makes an excellent Castiel, and such a believable character.

I loved the Castiel centric episode and wish we had seen more of this during the season just to know how serious the Civil War in Heaven was becoming and agonizing it was for Castiel.

I don't think it was ever made clear what the Civil War really was and what it would mean if Rafael successfully took over (more Apocalypse). And this episode really highlighted how much more powerful an archangel is over a regular angel like Castiel. I think that if we had been shown this earlier, we would have been more understanding of Castiel's absences. Although, the situation was so compelling that a few more episodes centered around that would have been a great story (although I do think TPTB were trying to move away from the angel-centric story to alleviate some of the ennui of the viewers with regards to the Heaven n Hell themes.)

Misha was MIA for a great deal due to his newborn son, but maybe we'll see more of him in season 7... I hope!

Dean needs his Rogue Angel.

Breaking News - The CW Announces Early Pickups for Five Series for the 2011-2012 Season | TheFutonCritic.com

The network also renewed fan favorite SUPERNATURAL, which enters its seventh season next year. In moving to Fridays last September, SUPERNATURAL immediately helped make The CW more competitive on the night and dramatically contributed to year-to-year gains on Friday of 66% in adults 18-34 and 60% in viewers.

Read more: Breaking News - The CW Announces Early Pickups for Five Series for the 2011-2012 Season | TheFutonCritic.com Breaking News - The CW Announces Early Pickups for Five Series for the 2011-2012 Season | TheFutonCritic.com

Saw the first hour of the finale. Nice and tight episode, gripping that Dean again sacrificed what he loves most (Lisa and Ben) to protect them.

Wow, all I can say is OMC. For Oh My Castiel.

+ Reply to Thread