+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 50 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526272829303132 ... LastLast
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: Supernatural

Re: Supernatural

i.e. the "parallel universe" episode"

Best. Episode. EVER!! I laughed til I cried! Loved it all.
    I enjoy the escapism of reality television. Beats the heck out of worrying about your REAL life!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    But do Jensen and Jared really not speak to each other?
    Assuming things haven't changed, they're best friends in real life. One of them was the best man at the other one's wedding (can't remember which was which).
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Oh, no, no more new episodes until April 15th.

I must say this weeks episode was weird because this is the first time I have ever seen Bobby Singer without a ball cap on and I hardly recognized him. It took me a while to figure out why he looked so different.

Interesting body count tonight, Gwen, Rufus and Samuel. Trimming the payroll? It's not as if they were regulars.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Kao

Very annoyed at the fact they killed Rufus off. I've always enjoyed his appearances of the show and "Weekend at Bobby's" is one of my favorite episodes this season. Considering they buried him instead of burning him there MIGHT be a hope that he'll come back...maybe. ~_^

Probably as a zombie or a ghoul.

I was sad to see Rufus go as well. My favorite part was when Dean saw Samuel and without hesitation stormed him with a "Welcome to next time." I love me some Dean.

re: Bobby - It was so funny to see him in a suit. I also liked that he got to get out of character a little with his "field work" and also doing the different voice while he was possessed. The actor, Jim Beaver, does a bunch of other series work too(guess SN doesn't pay too great). It's always fun to spot him on other shows like The Mentalist and Lie to Me.

Quote Originally Posted by MiaT2 View Post
    I was sad to see Rufus go as well. My favorite part was when Dean saw Samuel and without hesitation stormed him with a "Welcome to next time." I love me some Dean.

re: Bobby - It was so funny to see him in a suit. I also liked that he got to get out of character a little with his "field work" and also doing the different voice while he was possessed. The actor, Jim Beaver, does a bunch of other series work too(guess SN doesn't pay too great). It's always fun to spot him on other shows like The Mentalist and Lie to Me.
    I don't think it is because SN doesn't pay that well. Bobby Singer is a semi-regular character, he doesn't have to be on set all day everyday, if he has the opportunity to do other shows and other characters good for him. As an actor he probably waited a long time to get the opportunity to ply his craft so he is taking advantage of it both to add to his resume and for the money.

Some info about the season finale I read on EW.com
    'Supernatural' finale scoop: What's going to happen to Sam? Hint: Jared Padalecki says they've saved 'the scariest for last'
    Ever since Sam got his soul back in episode 11 of this season’s Supernatural and the horrific memories of his one year without a soul were trapped behind a wall in his mind, we’ve been left to wonder if the wall would ever come tumbling down. Well, brace yourself.

At PaleyFest’s salute to Supernatural Sunday evening at Saban Theater in Los Angeles, executive producer Eric Kripke revealed that in the season finale, Sam’s wall is going to crumble.
    no word on another season yet though.

Just watched the Sam Colt episode "Frontierland" from April 22, 2011, kinda cute with Dean's obsession with the west and old Clint Eastwood films. Was it really necessary to kill the Phoenix? Was it really evil? Don't think so. That part was kinda lame. I do like that they are building up toward the finale and the confrontation with the Mother of All, Sam's mental wall crumbling and Castiel's Civil War in Heaven.

Yeah I wasn't super happy that they had to kill the Phoenix who wasn't really doing anything to anyone (who didn't deserve it anyway)

This week's was great. I really loved "Jefferson Starships!!!"

I'm really interested in where they're taking the Castiel storyline.

+ Reply to Thread