+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 50 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425262728293031 ... LastLast
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: Supernatural

Re: Supernatural

I'm enjoying this season so far. I like the monsters and the hunting. My only problems are 1) lack of Castiel and 2) now that Sam's soul is back, he's back to his whiny, kicked puppy look. I rather enjoyed him having a bit of a harder edge. I thought this week's show was so funny when Dean discovered that Sam was getting all the action when he was back in town.

I think we're going to have 2 story arcs - the mother of All (I think she's more than just the Vampire mother - I think it's all monsters) and the cracks in the "wall" that Death made to protect Sam from his own soul.

Quote Originally Posted by MiaT2;4193839;
    I'm enjoying this season so far. I like the monsters and the hunting. My only problems are 1) lack of Castiel and 2) now that Sam's soul is back, he's back to his whiny, kicked puppy look. I rather enjoyed him having a bit of a harder edge. I thought this week's show was so funny when Dean discovered that Sam was getting all the action when he was back in town.

I think we're going to have 2 story arcs - the mother of All (I think she's more than just the Vampire mother - I think it's all monsters) and the cracks in the "wall" that Death made to protect Sam from his own soul.
    Dean was kinda taken about cause his role in the family dynamic is the kick ass bad ass brother and womanizer vs Sam the puppy dog and when Sam is bad he is badder then big bro'. Kinda messes with Dean's picture of the universe. Still isn't it time Sam grew up.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I think what shocks Dean is that Soulless Sam is still a part of Sam, the deep dark part. I think it scares him a little, and Sammy knows that it was him as well. Still, the soul allowed him to have empathy and compassion, which clearly were not a problem when he was without it.

This week's show was wierd for me. I don't know if I liked it or not. The ghost story was cool and I liked the little twist. But what were we supposed to get out of the Lisa storyline. Was it a finalization of the end of their relationship? I really liked the scene with Dean and Ben in his room. Great acting as usual by Ackles.

Next week looks funny. I love the 'poke fun at yourself' eps.

What I have always liked about Supernatural was it's ability to poke fun at itself. The Winchester brothers transported to a parallel universe where their life is a TV show and they are actors not brothers. Poor Mischa Collins stabbed to death and the producers of the show gunned down by the archangel Virgil. Priceless.

I loved the last episode! And Ilearned so much--Jared(Sam) is really married to "Ruby", Bobby's character was named after the director of the show, and Misha really did tweet that first message out on Twitter. I found everyone from Supernatural is on Twitter and followed them all!!

But do Jensen and Jared really not speak to each other?

I loved this week's show. The scene where they were trying to "act" was killing me!!

Like Bearcata however, I was concerned over the "at least they're talking to each other" comments. I'd hate to think they didn't have a good relationship as coworkers IRL.

Was that really Kripke?

Here's a link about someof the stuff going on in that episode. It looks like that wasnt the real kripke. 5 Things You’ll Love About Supernatural Season 6 Episode 15 “The French Mistake”

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by cablejockey View Post
    Here's a link about someof the stuff going on in that episode. It looks like that wasnt the real kripke. 5 Things You’ll Love About Supernatural Season 6 Episode 15 “The French Mistake”
    And according to the article it isn't just an amusing "one off", but something that will give you important background for the future.

+ Reply to Thread