+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 50 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: Supernatural

Re: Supernatural

Quote Originally Posted by ASassyKat;3905849;
    I took it to mean that he was returned by devine power, hence the exploding street light.

I floved that Castiel came back with full Angel Mojo and then some! He's now got mad powers akin to the late, but not so great, Zachariah and Uriel. Loved that he got promoted.

I'm hoping season 6 is more old school a la season 1. I don't think Dean can play "happy family" for long when he believes that Sammy is being tortured in hell. Can't wait to see how they reunite the boys, and I hope that Castiel pops in from time to time to deliver one of his great one-liners.
    I do think that is were the show is going. Even after the Apocolypse there is still the normal day to day evil that needs cleaning up.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by ASassyKat;3905849;
    I floved that Castiel came back with full Angel Mojo and then some! e
    For sure! Castiel's such a great character anyway, but now, he can fight back properly. He was always a bit delicate compared to some of the higher-ups before.

Supernatural has been renewed for thre 2010/2011 season but will be moving to Friday nights at 9pm ET and will be partnered with Smallville at 8pm ET.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;3909112;
    Supernatural has been renewed for thre 2010/2011 season but will be moving to Friday nights at 9pm ET and will be partnered with Smallville at 8pm ET.
    I never thought they should have mucked with this formula when it was on Thursday nights!!!!

It was just recently announced that next season is Smallville's last so I wonder if that was part of the reasoning for the move. I guess also since we don't know if Supernatural will have another season either, they could both go out with a bang together.

Kao

Castiel has definitely been confirmed as a season regular for S6, so he is DEFINITELY coming back. Here's a description of what's in store next season:

SUPERNATURAL: Season six will be a season of mystery and shadow. Heaven and Hell have been left in complete disarray since the apocalyptic events of season five. And now, monsters, angels and demons roam across a lawless and chaotic landscape. And so Dean Winchester, who has retired from hunting and sworn never to return, finds himself being pulled back into his old life – pulled back by none other than Sam Winchester, who has escaped from Hell. The two reunite to beat back the rising tide of creatures and demon-spawn, but they quickly realize that neither are who they used to be, their relationship isn’t what it used to be, and that nothing is what it seems.
    This has the potential to be very, very good depending on the writing.

and that nothing is what it seems.
    Hmmmmmmm

And yay for more Cas (and anytime he wants to put the siguls on his bare chest is a-ok with me )

Bumping this thread because, I'M SO EXCITED!!!
    "You better watch your mouth sunshine."-Daryl Dixon

Kao

Can't. Wait. Until. Tomorrow.

Yes!!!!!!

Well caught up on the first 3 episodes of Season 6. Lots of undercurrents and new characters, wonder where it will all go.

Well, it took them long enough to set up the other plot for this season. Between Sam getting his soul back and having flashbacks and now the Vampire Mother of All has been loosed on earth.

+ Reply to Thread