+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 53 FirstFirst 12345678910111252 ... LastLast
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: Supernatural

I thought it was pretty good. It seems like it has the potential to go to some dark places, but the brother's banter will keep it from being too dark.

FORT Fogey
    Note to self: Begin taping right away.

FORT Fogey
    I finally watched an episode, and it wasn't anything special. If Inconceivable gets cancelled, I'll watch it. Until then, it didn't peak my interest.

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetNerd
    Every time Sam would say Deans name tho, I would giggle: "Deans older brother is named Dean?"
    you'd think a WB show starring previous WB stars would add a little variety to the names. haha, but i actually kinda like it. it's like an inside joke or something.

I like this show. It's super creepy, although I was really bothered by the mother and girlfriends in the first episode. I'm almost dreading the % y mary" episode (cause who didn't do that when they were growing up...and who doesn't rush by a mirror now and try not to look!)

i am scared when i watch the show... lol its really good!!!
    "At this moment there are 6,470,818,671 people in the world, some are running scared, some are coming home, some tell lies to make it through the day, others are just now facing the truth, some are evil men at war with good, and some are good struggling with evil, six billion people in the world, six billion souls, and sometimes, all you need is one"

By: Peyton Sawyer AKA Hilarie Burton
    From "One Tree Hill" Season 3

Quote Originally Posted by cadcmmngs
    I like this show. It's super creepy, although I was really bothered by the mother and girlfriends in the first episode. I'm almost dreading the % y mary" episode (cause who didn't do that when they were growing up...and who doesn't rush by a mirror now and try not to look!)

Argh, my computer is editing me! My post was supposed to say I was bothered by the mother and girlfriend's d'eath and I was dreading the b'loody mary episode, but my computer edited both of those words out!

I like the show and wonder if the mystery surrounding the father's disappearance will ever be solved. Is he dead, is he stuck in another dimension? What's the deal!

Kao
    This is a really, really good show, glad to see other people watching it!

I like the fact that they don't use the obvious supernatural creatures in it, like wereworlves, vampires, etc. using Bloody Mary and Wendigos was a stroke of genius, and I'm curious as hell to find out exactly what happened to the mom and girlfriend. I'm beginning to wonder if the younger brother has some sort of power (like a pyrotic or something) he's not aware of, and HE'S the one who actually did them in?

Whoever the writers are I hope they keep them, because this is excellent. On the website they mentioned banshees. I can't WAIT for that episode.

I've been WANTING to watch this because of Jensen Ackles (who "Days of our Lives" fans will know as Eric Brady). I thought he was just awesome as Eric, but when he left (plus Kristen) I just lost interest in the show. Ok waaaay off topic, but yeah, I missed the series premiere (because I didn't even know about it), and then when I had a chance to record it, it was on during TAR. So I've missed all until now.

Tonight I will definetly record it though, it really looks interesting and scary, plus there's some mystery behind all of it! But if anyone wants to know, they show replays on Sunday at 5pm (well, in Vegas they do).

+ Reply to Thread