+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 51 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: Supernatural

Re: Supernatural

Interesting couple of episodes. Still am liking Cass and Dean's interaction with him. Some really priceless moments.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

November 6th , 2009 - TVland. I love how this show pokes fun at itself. Dr. Sexy, Sam as the car in Knight Rider, Sam and Dean doing a Mary Richards riding the bike and lets not forget Sam doing the Genital Herpes commercial. I was actually afraid to fast forward through the commercials like I normally would because when was it really a commercial or a fake commercial.

I think that was one of the best eps of the season so far. Some people complain when the shows don't focus enough on the major story (the apolcalypse) but I don't mind. This one had the right mix for me. Plus - it was hilarious!!! The tandem bike, the slo-mo of Sam getting The Hammer, and the herpes commercial were great! I like seeing the actors stretch outside their "regular" characters.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

Quote Originally Posted by MiaT2;3747081;
    I think that was one of the best eps of the season so far. Some people complain when the shows don't focus enough on the major story (the apolcalypse) but I don't mind. This one had the right mix for me. Plus - it was hilarious!!! The tandem bike, the slo-mo of Sam getting The Hammer, and the herpes commercial were great! I like seeing the actors stretch outside their "regular" characters.
    While I like the Apocalypse story arc I also like the fact the writers break from such an intense storyline and I totally love the comedic moments.

Began watching this show last year. Downloaded (legally) some old eps to catch up. But I liked the recent seasons the best anyway. I wonder if they will explain why an archangel has become 'evil' though? When that one angel used to talk about humans as 'talking monkeys' that bothered me, because in my theological beliefs, that's how the 'other side' talks about humans. Then it turned out he was working for the 'other side.' I wonder how (in the current story arc) they will explain one of the holiest angels supposedly turning into a demon, because to be honest it bothers me.

(But) The show is so very well done, artistically. The writing, acting, set decoration, even. I wish all shows were this good.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;3747146;
    While I like the Apocalypse story arc I also like the fact the writers break from such an intense storyline and I totally love the comedic moments.
    Yea - I don't need to be beaten over the head with the heavy drama all.the.time.

PS - I your av - always gives me when I see it.

It strikes me that I seem to read more often that newer fans of the show prefer the newer/bigger story arcs whereas those who have been watching since S1, don't mind the more episodic formulas.

why an archangel has become 'evil' though
    Are you referring to Gabriel becoming The Trickster to escape the drama going on amongst the angels? I don't think he's "evil" - he only ever really killed people who deserved it anyway.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

FORT Fanatic

Loved this week's episode! Dean does crazy very well (pudding!). I did miss Castiel though. Hopefully he'll be in next week's episode.

Quite a different episode when we see the guys telling all to a doctor. And it does sound crazy. It gave them a chance to confront a few personal issues.

Liked the soul swap. Now Dean has to watch out for all those Gen Xer's and Millennium kids.

I was left wondering if the 2 kids were going to get charged with the murder of the third who died at the hands of the demon. Dean and Sam just dropped them off, and we didnt see any more.

+ Reply to Thread