+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: Supernatural

Re: Supernatural

So when Dean was looking at Ruby and said she was ugly was he really looking at Lillith possessing Ruby? So what scared Lillith out of Ruby? Sam's latent powers?
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;3003636;
    So when Dean was looking at Ruby and said she was ugly was he really looking at Lillith possessing Ruby? So what scared Lillith out of Ruby? Sam's latent powers?
    No, that's when he learned what Ruby really looks like. Lillith was still in the little girl at that point. Dean realized later that Ruby didn't look the same anymore.

Lillith wasn't scared out of Ruby. That was still Lillith telling Sam to get back. Apparently he is more powerful than she was, but where he found his powers in that moment... I hope we find out next season!
    SciFi, Fantasy, & Horror @ The Sanctuary

Can't believe ths hasn't been bumped up!!! I was too tired to watch last night, but I have it recorded. Anyone watch?

I watched! Lots of twists and questions waiting to be answered. It was hard not to think of Buffy when we saw Dean climbing out of his own grave after being in it for a few months. And what is up with Sam--amazing......

Cool, I can't wait to see. Too funny that you mentioned Buffy, I had read that this was the opening scene, and Buffy was the first image that leapt to mind. The great shows always stay with us...*sigh*

What did the super demon say to Dean at the end? I had turned the channel and forgot to flip back.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Super demon is an angel. he pulled Dean out because god has work for him to do.

interesting switchup.

Thanks so much schmoo2! I thought something was off because no demon could harm him but I switched the channel during a commercial. This is going to be really interesting to see how it plays out! I'm worried about Sam because he's using his power (isn't this something he got from a demon) and it's beginning to take alot out of him to use it. It's like a drug for him, he has to have his fix.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Looking for a way out Bubba-Jo-Lyn's Avatar

I though it was a good twist for the series. Now Dean will probably have to go after Sam because Dean is working for God and Sam is becoming all evil Demon. Can't wait for that conflict.
    Remember: Mentioning Jesus in your speech: small government. Doing what Jesus asked: big government - Stephen Colbert

Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut the b*tch up with cookies. (Unknown)

I thought it was a great premiere. I'm wondering if Sam is going to be able to see/hear the angel in his true form? If anyone is special enough, it's Sam.
    SciFi, Fantasy, & Horror @ The Sanctuary

+ Reply to Thread