+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 52 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: Supernatural

Re: Supernatural

from today's tvguide.com

Click to see Spoiler:
    Katie Cassidy the 20-year-old daughter of '70s teen idol David Cassidy has been tapped to play Ruby, a fellow demon hunter that Sam and Dean meet in the show's third-season premiere. In the casting breakdown, the character is described as "sexy, brutal and ruthless."

Cassidy's previous credits include the features Click, When a Stranger Calls, and Black Christmas and recurring roles on 7th Heaven and Sex, Love and Secrets. She has also signed on to play Lucy Ewing in the long-in-the-works Dallas pic.

No word on who'll play Bela, the "beautiful, funny and confident" mercenary who lacks a conscience, but check back in another day or so. I should have a name by then.

I really enjoyed the premiere episode. I thought the concept about having the sins as actual demons was pretty cool. I'm also really interested in seeing how they get Dean out of his deal with that lady.

I was rather dissappointed in the premiere. This series tends to have several blah episode and then several rivating ones. The permiere was definitely boring. The best part were the commercial breaks so I could finish my laundry and clean out the cat box.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I need some help.

I miss Buffy SO much. It's such a smart well done show. It had comedy, drama, action, horror; it had everything and it balanced it all so well together. I was trying to fill my Buffy void and I thought Supernatural would be good.

So far I've watched eight episodes of the show and it has a lot of promise. The first episode got me hooked. The second and third were pretty interesting. After the eighth, I got kind of bored. The show is too formulaic so far. Buffy had "baddys of the week", but the show also had overarching themes and a lot of personal drama between the cast. I really like Jensen's character, but I'm not sure what they can do with two characters. Even thought the show is really formulaic and I can predict what can happen every episode, it's still interesting to see the monsters and creatures they have to face every week.

So does the show get any better or is it find a monster and save the heroin, every week?

Very uneven season. Some of the stories were just blah. Just now they are getting interesting again too bad there are only 2 episodes left.

FORT Newbie

I personally love the idea of Dean dying and coming back as a Demon, and resurrecting to his old self per say and being a good demon (along with hsi dad)

Quote Originally Posted by Cadet101;2788984;
    I personally love the idea of Dean dying and coming back as a Demon, and resurrecting to his old self per say and being a good demon (along with hsi dad)
    Dean with Demon Powers. mmm.... Works for me.

did anyone catch the new one last night? It was absolutely hilarious.
    a play on GHOSTHUNTERS or other reality shows like that.
    "Ghostfacers"
    I loved it.
    and they were bleeping Sam and Deen and all their cuss words. So funny.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I missed it!!!!
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

I missed it too. It should be on the CW website but I hate watching things there. It stalls constantly and that's on a T1 line from my office!
    Yup, with donuts!!

+ Reply to Thread