+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CSI - "Lady Heather's Box" 02/13 (Special time & 90 minutes!)

CSI - "Lady Heather's Box" 02/13 (Special time & 90 minutes!)

CSI: Crime Scene Investigation
    Lady Heather's Box
    90 min.
    Two cases get very personal for Grissom and Catherine (William Peterson, Marg Helgenberger) in this pivotal 90-minute episode.
    In the first, Grissom discovers that the murders of a party guest at a nightclub and a man who was working out in his apartment are related. The deaths were similar and both victims were employees of Lady Heather (Melinda Clarke), a dominatrix who penetrates Grissom's cold exterior to reveal his vulnerability. The second case involves Catherine's ex-husband, Eddie (Timothy Carhart), who vanishes after his car crashes while he's traveling with their daughter. Sara leads the investigation, but Catherine quickly becomes displeased with the way it's being handled.

Nice title.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Not only does this episode herald the return of Lady Heather (if you remember from last season, the guy who died from the hot latex being poured on his head), but also introduces guest-star Elizabeth Berkley ("Showgirls").

JR.
    Great episode, I wish we had 90 minutes every week.

Originally posted by JR.
    Great episode, I wish we had 90 minutes every week.
    yep, me too
    I loved this ep
    Let us all bask in television's warm glowing warming glow. --Homer Simpson

Insert Funny "Quote" Here nofx242's Avatar
    It was a great show. Except for one thing Elizabeth Berkley has got to be the worst actress. I'm glad she only had a small part. I do like Lady Heather and want to see more of her, also like the part about how Gill is really trying to hide his hearing loss.

I thought that was hilarious with Elizabeth Berkley and Jim Brass. When Gil asks if she's a natural blonde...And Jim looks petrified but really slightly shakes his head...I was laughing.

The rest of the episode was just okay. I thought it was more an opportunity to flash some skin than anything else.

And I hate to see Catherine and Sara fighting.

And where the heck can I get into a "foam party"? Those look like fun!

Insert Funny "Quote" Here nofx242's Avatar
    I tried to get in a Foam party when I was in Amsterdam but they wouldn't let us in. I guess it was our "you been traveling and sleeping on a train, for the past few days look"

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Wasn't one of my top fave CSI eps.

Also thought it was strange how rapidly Catherine was able to find her daughter....
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

What do you think Grissom was up to at the end? Was he going to go in and chat with Lady Heather, or was he just taking one last look before driving off? Obviously, there's no way to know. Just curious what you think he was going to do.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast