+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: West Wing - viewer surveys for NBC

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by PWS
    I missed the whole middle of the show...thought I was taping... got a call from family in Florida so of course that took precedence. Left the show as Toby was being sent to sit in the green drawing room or something and came back as he was leaving the President's office and walking out. Aaagh!
    Martin Sheen did some nice acting when the Prez called Toby into the Oval Office. You say you caught the last part of that...did you catch the President's last comment about some will call Toby a hero but not him?

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Austin Gambler
    Martin Sheen did some nice acting when the Prez called Toby into the Oval Office. You say you caught the last part of that...did you catch the President's last comment about some will call Toby a hero but not him?
    No, not one comment! Just Sheen's face and Toby's as Toby walked out. I was sure it would be a great scene, was really looking forward to it. Did Toby offer any kind of explanation or just sit and take it?

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    I thought last night's show was great. I love Josh Malina and thought he did great stepping up into Toby's role. I do miss Toby though. I loved when he fell over in his chair!

I think Santos is getting stronger and stronger. Although I think it's not a realistic ticket (for real life), I do think he could win (in the show).

I'm REALLY looking forward to the LIVE debate on next Sunday's episode!!!! Think it will be great. I think Alan Alda is a terrific actor and same with Jimmy Smits, so I'm interested to see how they pull it off.

And two more words...GO DONNA!!!

If any mods read this, can you change the title of the thread to just say "West Wing" so it doesn't sound like it's just about the survey? Seems like we've totally hijacked the thread to be about the weekly episodes this season. Thanks!!

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by marybethp
    I think Santos is getting stronger and stronger. Although I think it's not a realistic ticket (for real life), I do think he could win (in the show). I'm REALLY looking forward to the LIVE debate on next Sunday's episode!!!! Think it will be great. I think Alan Alda is a terrific actor and same with Jimmy Smits, so I'm interested to see how they pull it off.
    In real life with Leo on the ticket (with his health issues after having a President with health issues) I think they would fail. Who wins depends on what they want to do cast wise. I do think it would be much more interesting if Alan Alda won though. If his character is portrayed as a true uniter then he'll have both republicans and democrats on his staff and that will be fun to watch.

FORT Fogey
    Losing John Spencer will be a blow to the original cast.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12