+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 24: Day 2: 7:00 PM-8:00 PM (Episode 12, 02/11)

24: Day 2: 7:00 PM-8:00 PM (Episode 12, 02/11)

Day 2: 7:00 PM-8:00 PM
    60 min.
    Warner gives some history on Marie, who talks to Kate; Jack explores a suspect's vulnerability; Mason tells Tony to stop searching for Kim; Lynne investigates a suspicion about Sherry. Murdoch: Val Lauren. McRae: Kevin Dillon. Imam: Bernard White. Baker: Daniel Dae Kim. Simmons: Steven Culp. Kate: Sarah Wynter. Warner: John Terry. Lynne: Michelle Forbes. Tony: Carlos Bernard.

All I can say about tonight's episode is....Holy crap!

Now *THAT* was a good episode. Jack was really playing hardball. And Tony is going against Mason's orders regarding finding Kim. And Sherry, I thought for sure that one girl was gonna get killed out there.

And then there's Kim. Stick with the Dillon boy, and just live out the rest of your airheaded existence in his cabin, will ya?

LOVED IT!!!!! I am so loving Jack after that ep! He rocks! I love how merciless he comes across while still really being a good guy.

Is anybody else slightly bothered that Jack keeps insisting that Mason take care of Kim? It just gets on my nerves that Jack thinks that everybody needs to drop everything to make sure Kim is out of danger, blah blah blah. Hello? Doesn't everyone else have family, too? Why is she Mason's responsibility?

Also, I'm just the tiniest bit uncomfortable with the Pres watching this CIA agent working "I-forgot-his-name-at-the-moment" over to get information. But I certainly understand where he's (Pres) coming from.

Now, if they would just stop showing Kim and her boring storyline, this show would be perfect.
    Let us all bask in television's warm glowing warming glow. --Homer Simpson

Oh man, what an incredible explosive episode once again I was on the edge of my seat. The series is right up there with the times with relevance, staggering excitement and boiling thrills. It just keeps coming out you. Boy was Jack nasty and considering the circumstances, he played it very well. I really thought he was going to kill Saheed(sp) What spooked me out was the appearence of Sherry in that trench coat and hat meeting Lynn. I really thought she was going to shoot her in the back, Sherry is such a back stabbing bitch. I am suspicious of the man that came out of nowhere encountering poor Kim. I just don't trust that bastard when he said you should stay out my house because it dangerous here with the Cougars, red signal time, don't do it Kim, your safer with the Cougars.

Another fabulous show! I hope Kiefer Sutherland gets an Emmy ,he is so darn good.

finally watched my tape.

ok we are finally moving along pretty good, Big sis got kicked in the stomach finding out little sis is a treacherous bitch! Jack got Said thinking his son is dead, love them head games, Tony doing as he promised Jack, Mason doesn't keep his word, back to not caring about him dying, Sherry is lying out her ass big time!!!! Don't trust that she-devil, she is in it up to her eyebrows!!!!! Kim.... what can you say about her... frying pan/fire ... surfreakingprise!!!!! Really need to dump her storyline. Can't wait till next week when they come across the military unit. The plot should really thicken then!!!!! This year is so far proving to be as good, if not better than last year. Nice to see they put some thought and work into the plot line so far.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

FORT Newbie
    Wait a minute. I'm at least 6 hours ahead of USA, and the latest ep was 2x11 (6.00 pm-7.00 pm). Now how can 2x12 already have aired?? *confused*

FORT Newbie
    Oh darn! so today's ep is 2x13! I guess I got confused about the date after that break, it appears it was 4th of February instead of 11th.. whatever.

+ Reply to Thread