+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Weeds (Showtime)

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Weeds (Showtime)

I didnt see a thread for this one yet... forgive me if I missed it

I was just wondering if anyone is watching this show.. I have found my Sex and the City replacement! I am in love with this one

Premium Member
    Oh crap, did it start and I missed it?

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar
    they are replaying the first 5 sometimes soon in a row.. I can't recall the date.

Just bumping this thread. I had a 'Weeds' marathon today. Very cool show. Showtime and HBO have definitely hit their niche with drama shows.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

FORT Fanatic
    I love this show so much. I was just trying to convince a friend how much better it is than Entourage, but she won't believe me. It's funnier, better written, better acted, and just all around better than Entourage.

One of the funniest moments of last season was when Shane yelled Shma Yisrael!!! as he attacked his karate opponent's foot. Hee.

Did you know the little son - Shane - is the kid who played Nemo? (voice).

Anyone watch last night? OMG!!! They ended the episode with the biggest teaser ever! She tells him (The DEA Agent) she cannot see him to never call her again, etc. As she's getting ready to get out of the car, he says, Nancy, I know you're a drug dealer! WHOA!
    Yup, with donuts!!

FORT Fanatic
    buglover - I can't wait for next week! MLP's range of facial expressions when he said that to her in the car was priceless. How is she going to date him and keep Conrad involved?

Also - how great was it to see the guy married to Elizabeth Perkins starting to figure out that the Conrad that he knows is the same Conrad that she slept wiht last season? So funny -him asking if it's a common name in the African American community.

Seriously! How in the world are they going to spin this? Think he's blackmailing her to date him? Like I'll protect you from the rest of my DEA buddies if you continue to sleep with me? Oh man it cannot come fast enough for me!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Saw the new episode last night! OMG! I'm so excited!! I knew what was going on when the DEA said he had a plan... tee hee! This show rocks!
    Yup, with donuts!!

I'm enjoying this show more and more each week. I wonder if the deaf girl will be back? She is on a few episodes of Jericho at the moment.

ETA: the spinners on the Rover are priceless.
    Last edited by speedbump; 10-03-2006 at 10:10 PM.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast