+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Weeds (Showtime)

Re: Weeds (Showtime)

Anybody still watching? I've been enjoying it big time......a little surprised at the direction they're taking some of the characters in. Like Nancy is kind of sleeping her way around the show, LOL. And what was with getting the U-Turn tattoo? And then Shane........does he have mental issues? When he kept reciting the names of the cities even though Silas was hurt and the alarm had gone off and then Nancy asked him who he was talking to......."Dad". It kind of creeped me out, lol. Overall I like it, especially LOVED the scene between Celia and Heylia in the last episode. Anybody know how many more episodes are left? I don't want it to come to an end.

I watched the last two episodes this afternoon. I loved the scene between Heylia and Celia, too. ROFL

I hope Shane isn't going to end up being schizophrenic or something I love him. I think he's just so stressed from having to basically raise himself.

I hardly ever watch anything but a couple of reality shows, but I've really gotten hooked on Weeds, Cane, and Dexter. Now I'm worried that the writer's strike is going to end all the seasons prematurely. Guess it'll be back to reality for me then!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Texaspet;2658649;
    I hardly ever watch anything but a couple of reality shows, but I've really gotten hooked on Weeds, Cane, and Dexter. Now I'm worried that the writer's strike is going to end all the seasons prematurely. Guess it'll be back to reality for me then!!!
    I thought the same thing when I heard about the strike. My immediate thought was "Well......I'll get alot more things done around the house." Fortunately for us I think Weeds films all their episodes in advance so regardless of the writer's strike I think all the episodes have already been written and filmed. Same with Dexter, which I love too by the way.

Just watched the season opener last night and I like where the story is headed. Love the father in law! Cracks me up.
    Yup, with donuts!!

So now Nancy and the boys are living in her father in law's place. Nancy put grandma out of her misery by putting a pillow over her face. She was hooked up to machines that had been keeping her alive for a while but never really came out of her coma like state. I found that part of the storyline very weird. Nancy is running back and forth across the border bringing in weed for her new business partner. Celia has been released from jail and is now trailing Nancy and trying to get pictures of her operation to prove she wasn't the one growing and dealing. She was caught outside the warehouse where Nancy drove to drop off 10 duffel bags filled with product to her partner and the last scene was Celia on the ground with a gun to her head. Yikes!
    Yup, with donuts!!

OOO Celia is back??? Now I want to watch! I missed her racial jokes from before ... how abotu some Conrad?

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

Conrad and his aunt left town. They haven't been seen yet.
    Yup, with donuts!!

From the previews it looks as though Nancy says Celia is her partner and was watching her back. Now what is Celia going to do? She's supposed to be spying on Nancy to clear her own name!
    Yup, with donuts!!

To keep anyone not watching up to speed:

Nancy went over Guillermo's head to the "Mayor" and got her own shipment for selling.
    Silas has a girlfriend who is much older than he is. She runs a gourmet food shop but it doesn't sell many products. After finding out he is a "grower" she tells him he can use her back room to grow because the cheese in the shop will mask any smells.

Doug and Andy started their own Coyote business smuggling illegals across the border.

Celia is still running the fake shop but has become addicted to pills (valium or something) and is sleeping on the job.
    Shane went to school and found the most popular kid and smacked him in the head with a lunch tray telling him to never mess with him.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Ah I think Nancy is in love. This show this show. I feel so guilty for watching this show. Illegal drugs, sex, sex and more sex. But I am hooked. Guess I am just waiting to see how Nancy's life turns out. In a way they are mocking life. Anyone who has lost income has jokingly had these thoughts, "well we are just going to have to start selling drugs to pay the bills" So that's another reason I love this show. Nancy is acting out what so many of us have thought about doing. I loved the beginning when she had to dip all the weed out of the pool and put in the dryer, too funny. Love the show, just don't tell my kids I am watching it.
    We represent the Lollipop Guild, The Lollipop Guild, The Lollipop Guild
    And in the name of the Lollypop Guild,
    We wish to welcome you to Muchkinland.

+ Reply to Thread