+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Weeds (Showtime)

giz
    I still haven't seen the final episode as it hasn't been broadcast here yet, but what is up with Nancy and Peter? I thought she liked him when she married him. I knew she was attracted to Conrad, but what is going on? Can anyone tell me without spoiling the final episode?

Giz, did u watch the episode where Peter had dinner with Nancy and the boys? Peter basically manhandled her older son due to his disrespect of his mother and Nancy had a hard time dealing with him assuming he could just jump in like that.
    Yup, with donuts!!

giz
    Yup. I've seen up to where they are trying to arrange the big final deal and are all worried about prison/leaving town. There is one episode to go.

So you know Peter is blackmailing them and now he's an enemy. The finale ties that up and creates more problems/issues with other parts of business/family. You'll love it!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Re: Weeds (Showtime)

I am in love with this show, but just from season 1. I don't have Showtime anymore (not since they got rid of my favorite show, Dead Like Me) and I have to wait until it comes out on DVD to catch up with everything that went on in what seems like an exciting season 2. Does anyone know when season 2 will be coming out on DVD. It must be soon right?

I just got season 2 yesterday and stayed up until abouut 2 a.m. watching episode after episode. I didn't get to the last few, but wow! What an incredible season. My husband was waiting for me to come to bed and I kept on saying "one more episode, one more episode...."
    I just love how thos show really cuts to the quick of some big issues with humor AND sensativity. I am blown away by the abortion story line and loving how Shane is growing up (two words in favor of the popular vote: George Bush)......
    I want to kiss these writers sometimes.

FORT Fanatic

i really like weeds, but after viewing the second season on dvd, there is something that really doesn't make sense to me. when the drug dealing competitors were raided and arrested, i would have thought that the first thing the head honcho would have done was rat on nancy to any police person around. ???????

I watched the season premier last night and eh, it was ok. I hope they hurry out of this situation with the drugs and get on with more about the lives of everyone. Loved the scene in the bathroom where they discovered the huge pharmacy in the medicine cabinet and both men went...whoop!
    Yup, with donuts!!

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray Wonderputt Champion FireWoman's Avatar

good lord i forgot it was on I need to find one of the 30 replays and watch it this week i guess lol
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Buglover- the bathroom scene was hilarious. Kevin Nealon steals the show for me everytime.

The episode description on my digital cable was nothing like what the show was. For a minute I thought I had taped the wrong show.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

+ Reply to Thread