+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Weeds (Showtime)

Re: Weeds (Showtime)

I may watch. I haven't decided yet. I may just see if they figure a way to get the baby out of there. If they continue to have the baby around, I just can't do it. I can't set aside fantasy when they are showing a baby in the middle of that group and their activities.

I was actually looking forward to the big C, though.

i don't know, 1st ep seemed a little silly . . . .

I watched and was so happy they have placed the baby out of the main danger. I say that as it appears the aunt and her family seem a little nuts, but no one's perfect and it's better than the baby being with the criminals.

They fast forwarded 3 years. I do not buy that her husband is dead as the FBI guy reported to her. Something tells me that he made a deal and has gone into witness protection himself. We'll see if he rears his head before the season is over.

Now she is on a new project to do what? What was in that suitcase? It looked like weapons. What is she going to do with them? You know this is illegal. Convicted felons cannot legally possess weapons. Why is she doing it. Is she that desperate for money again? I need something to explain why she won't comply with the rules so she can stay out of prison. She should at least make an effort to comply. She seems hellbent on getting back into trouble even before she's fully released from prison. Writers....please don't mess this up. LOL

FORT Fanatic

I don't have cable. What happened re her confession to killing Pilar?

she went to jail for 3 years

Quote Originally Posted by babyfat101 View Post
    I don't have cable. What happened re her confession to killing Pilar?

Wouldn't Nancy testing positive for drug use automatically put her back in jail as a violation of probation? If she is kicked out of the halfway house, it was my understanding she would have to go back to jail.
    Yup, with donuts!!

I missed the last episode, so I don't have any ideas on the drug test. I'll catch up and post later.

she has to take a drug class.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I missed the last episode, so I don't have any ideas on the drug test. I'll catch up and post later.

This season is so awful. I'm watching the latest episode right now and I really think I'm just going to stop watching all together after this episode. It's just too silly and ridiculous for me. I don't even know why I tuned in after last season was so bad.
    Debb70 likes this.

I believe this is the end of the series so I'll watch until the last episode out of curiosity to see how it gets tied up. Personally I think they should have just ended it last season with the family headed to Sweden and Nancy going to jail to save herself and Stevie. I thought that was actually a perfect ending to the series. JMO
    Debb70 likes this.
    Yup, with donuts!!

+ Reply to Thread