+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 56 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Bones

Yeah - I'm liking the new boss too. Although I am also missing the old boss (forgot his name)...wonder if he'll make any cameos...

Can't wait to see who Booth "gets with" next week!
    "Reality leaves a lot to the imagination." John Lennon

Is anyone watching Bones?

Finally found this thread buried on pg. 4, so I'll assume the answer to that question is "No." LOL...

Anyway, it was sooooo good last night. Now that Lost is on "hiatus," if you have a chance to catch it, I don't think you'll be disappointed!!!

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by lovesrealitytv;2143926;
    Finally found this thread buried on pg. 4, so I'll assume the answer to that question is "No." LOL...

Anyway, it was sooooo good last night. Now that Lost is on "hiatus," if you have a chance to catch it, I don't think you'll be disappointed!!!
    I am.
    I don't really like Booth dating the new boss. But, hey, the romantic tension is still there with Bones, so it's all good. I like that Bones is so smart yet so clueless socially.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Yeah - I don't like those two together, either - BUT Angela and Hodgins? I can't wait to see how that goes! I really like them together - a little disappointed how it ended last night, though - do you think the Grave Digger will get another show of his/her own?

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    re Bones/Booth--there was an epi I watched a week ago (but it was on tape, so could have been older) that ended with the Chinese food in the office scene, and he was bending over her and she was looking up at him, and they were WAY too close together for "normal" interaction, that looked like it was going to be a kiss, but then broke off. So think there is something a little incestuous in that "brother-sister" vibe!

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar
    Last night, due to the storm we were experiencing, I had a lot of video/audio issues while watching Bones. Did anyone catch the back story on Hodges, regarding having a lot of money...something like he was the only one left in his family. I know they'd previously explored his family issues on the episode where some background checks were being done, but it seemed like this could be new information.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl;2144223;
    Did anyone catch the back story on Hodges, regarding having a lot of money...something like he was the only one left in his family.
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure he told Bones that he was the only one left in the family. However, I could've sworn earlier in the show, Booth told Angela to contact his brother. So, perhaps I misheard something, I don't know.

And I wasn't even aware that everyone else (besides Bones, apparently) seemed to know just how much money he had, though maybe not all of them realized he actually owns the Jeffersonian....

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by mozzz;2144371;
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure he told Bones that he was the only one left in the family. However, I could've sworn earlier in the show, Booth told Angela to contact his brother. So, perhaps I misheard something, I don't know.

And I wasn't even aware that everyone else (besides Bones, apparently) seemed to know just how much money he had, though maybe not all of them realized he actually owns the Jeffersonian....
    Booth told Angela to contact Bones' brother.

Phonegrrrl: I recall an episode from last season where there was going to be some sort of reception for the company that owns the Jeffersonian and the boss was making everybody go. Hodgins (Hodges?) refused to go and we found out it was because he/his family owned the company that ran the lab and, thus, he had a lot of money. He said he liked noone knowing in the lab, because he didn't want to be treated differently. So he didn't want to go to the reception and be exposed by the company wonks as their boss. As I recall, the young guy at the lab knew as he was living in a small house on Hodgins' land. And Booth found out during the course of that episode (and helped Hodgins keep his secret by requesting he do some extra work, thus excusing him from attending the reception). But, obviously, Bones & the new boss didn't know, not sure about Angela, and I'm sure the peripherial staff didn't/don't know.

I wasn't disappointed in the ending last night. But I wouldn't be surprised if the Grave Digger made another appearance - just a feeling I have. I was rather suspicious of that author who kept going on about how he knew the Grave Digger and his modus operandi thoroughly.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar
    Thanks, mozzz & CCL. I kinda had this vague notion that Hodgins (I'll get the name right eventually. ) had a large, extended family that he wanted to avoid at that function where he was "made" to stay back and do work, as well as wanted to avoid the Jeffersonian staff knowing that he/his family pretty much bankrolls the whole place. With the digital feed getting stuck and the audio dropping out, right at the critical moment in the car when he was telling Bones about how he can afford $3000 perfume, I thought he said he was the only one left in his really rich family. And I have no idea where the family's money came from because both audio and video went at that point. Damn 35 mph winds interfering with my cable!

This show hasn't gotten much love on this thread, but I had to pick it up. This show has gotten better and better than last four/five episodes. The quicky love angle for Bones, Hodges and Angela heat up, tension between Booth and Bones, Bones's dad!

Maybe it is just me, but this show is getting amazingly good! I think it needs more love! I just keep getting deeper and deeper into the stories! I can't wait to see next week when Bones and Booth invade a locker room!

+ Reply to Thread