+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 56 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Bones

Quote Originally Posted by mozzz View Post
    I'll go ahead and make the obligatory reality-tv show comments regarding with this week's episode - what did everyone think of Colby Donaldson's acting skills? Personally, I think his best performance so far has been the Schick Quattro commercials, but hey, at least he made it onto a primetime, network show - complete with a speaking role and everything. I think I much preferred him on Survivor.

Seeing Booth in the voodoo shop, when he was complaining about the smell, all I could think was, sheesh, you were in shops like that all the time as Angel and it didn't bother you then, hehe.

Still not really feeling any chemistry between Brennan and Booth. Their dialogue is starting to get a bit more comfortable, but not sensing any sparks.

So, will there be a connection between Angela and Hodgins, or was that moment between them a little too obvious just to tease the viewers?

Could not have said it better.
    I think the banter between Bones and Booth is more brother/sister than romantic. I think Hodgkins is having a bit of a crush and Angela just realized it, so she's intrigued. Which part did Colby play? I totally missed it.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kimrs View Post
    I think the banter between Bones and Booth is more brother/sister than romantic. I think Hodgkins is having a bit of a crush and Angela just realized it, so she's intrigued. Which part did Colby play? I totally missed it.
    I thought though at some point they are supposed to have an attraction for each other? Seems like I had heard something about that around the time the show was starting to air...

Colby played Dr Graham Leger, who was the guy that asked Brennan out in the beginnng, (he knocked over the exam tray), and was the skinned guy nailed to the wall that Brennan was accused of murdering, which scene I thought he performed very well, hehe. (He didn't have any speaking parts after the credits.)

Quote Originally Posted by mozzz View Post
    I thought though at some point they are supposed to have an attraction for each other? Seems like I had heard something about that around the time the show was starting to air...

Colby played Dr Graham Leger, who was the guy that asked Brennan out in the beginnng, (he knocked over the exam tray), and was the skinned guy nailed to the wall that Brennan was accused of murdering, which scene I thought he performed very well, hehe. (He didn't have any speaking parts after the credits.)
    Wow, I totally didn't recognize him.

I think they were/maybe still are looking at a "Moonlighting" kind of relationship, where there is a ton of innuendo and flirting, but not going over to the "dark side". Most shows suck once the romance starts and changes the whole dynamic. I like them better as sparring partners/buddies.

I loved Bones last night! What a great storyline! I felt so bad for the FBI director, his wife and daughter. To solve the mystery, but know that it is too late to save her life. And Angela had such a wonderful side story. The ending where she created the virtual Louvre was so beautiful and sad. I hope this show gets picked up for next season!

I agree, kimrs . . . great show last night! This show absolutely HAS to get picked up for next season!
    I don't have OCD, I have CDO. It's like OCD except that the letters are in alphabetical order like they should be!

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Yay, it's back! I've been watching reruns this summer, catching up. Really like this show. I know it's normally on against something else I like even more, like LOST, but I'm at least going to tape it.

Yes, I've just started watching this season, and I actually find myself really liking it. Brennan and Booth make a good pair (not to mention I love David Boreanez from his Angel on BtVS days).
    I love you J.J. Abrams for "LOST" AND "ALIAS"!!

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I took the road less traveled by and they CANCELLED MY FRIKKIN' SHOW. I totally shoulda took the road that had all those people on it. Damn. -Joss Whedon (Firefly and Buffy ROCK too! )

Is anyone still watching this (besides me)? I love this show! I think I've stopped hoping for something more than a brother/sister relationship between Bones and Booth, and now I can't wait to see what happens between Angela and Hodgins!
    "Reality leaves a lot to the imagination." John Lennon

Oh no, I've been watching. At first I wasn't a fan of the new boss lady, but she's growing on me, like I think she is on Bones! I really like this show and only started watching because of David, but i've stuck around because of the show and it's interest. I love the cast dynamics too. Between all cast, not just the leads.

FORT Fanatic
    i watch it too. its one of those must watch or must record show for me.

i just love Bones (or more like whatever comes out of her mouth). i do hope they dont push bones & booth together. dont force it kind of thing. love their brotherly/sisterly type of relationship. if something happens, it happens...but just dont want them to force it. i thought they was gonna make something out of it earlier when angela was trying to get bones jealous of booth and new head relationship. but she was like 'and'.

and like Cananadian Angel...boss lady grew on me.

oh yeah....S03E03 (the orphan episode)....she finally seemed human...when it didnt deal with her mom/dad/bro.
    not my frickin fault. fine, my fault, i always get blamed anyways.

+ Reply to Thread