+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 62 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757 ... LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Bones

Looking for a way out Bubba-Jo-Lyn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackshade View Post
    I have read where the producers said the sexual tension will continue for a very long time and don't look for Booth and Brennan to get together for a very long time, if ever. I think they realize that tension is great for the show and they are not in any hurry to let that go away.

Sounds good. Can't thing of a show that got better after the leads hooked up. Sexual tension is much more interesting and usually good for ratings.
    Remember: Mentioning Jesus in your speech: small government. Doing what Jesus asked: big government - Stephen Colbert

Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut the b*tch up with cookies. (Unknown)

Crap/ Is anyone still watching this? Husband and I were watching it tonight and I had to pause it for a little bit, and about 10 min before it ended (for us) he accidentally changed the channel and we lost the entire ending. Who was the girl who had all the plastic sugery, and who killed her??? Arg!
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetNerd View Post
    Crap/ Is anyone still watching this? Husband and I were watching it tonight and I had to pause it for a little bit, and about 10 min before it ended (for us) he accidentally changed the channel and we lost the entire ending. Who was the girl who had all the plastic sugery, and who killed her??? Arg!
    they traced the plastic surgery (experimental bone/skull mods) to one beverly hills doc

the doc was doing the surgery 'pro bono' in exchange for sexual favors (using the girl really as a guinea pig)

the girl was a 'call girl' hooker or whatever word you want to use

the doc was 'seeing' different 'call girls' regularly,

one of doc's regulars (who thought she had a 'special relationship' beyond hoe/trick) got jealous that he was spending alot of time and more nip/tuckin with dead girl and killed her

that's basically it fom what i remember...

Thankyouthankyouthankyou
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    I've liked the little I've seen of this, but with LOST, Veronica Mars, assorted reality stuff... don't have enough VCRs!

Thanks for the recap above! I fell asleep about halfway through the ep. I can't believe that they moved this to 9pm Wednesday! That is going to kill this show and I love it! It has to go up against Lost, Criminal Minds and Veronica Mars! All three either have huge ratings or are cult favs. Bones wasn't on long enough to get a fan following to get to this move! ARGH!

I haven't seen this thread have any movement in a long time, so I am double posting. If there are any Bones fans out there: tonight was freaking hysterical! I love Bones and Booth's banter. They are so funny together and I love how Temperance has absolutely no filter from her brain to her mouth. I was floored (as a Christian) hearing her compare Jesus to a zombie. But it was too funny when she explained why. Technically he came back from the dead, therefore=zombie. She is so literal she makes me laugh out loud. I love their dymanic together.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by kimrs View Post
    I haven't seen this thread have any movement in a long time, so I am double posting. If there are any Bones fans out there: tonight was freaking hysterical! I love Bones and Booth's banter. They are so funny together and I love how Temperance has absolutely no filter from her brain to her mouth. I was floored (as a Christian) hearing her compare Jesus to a zombie. But it was too funny when she explained why. Technically he came back from the dead, therefore=zombie. She is so literal she makes me laugh out loud. I love their dymanic together.
    I've been watching the last few weeks...taping as it always conflicts with other stuff...really getting into it...partly a little leftover Angel love, but really like it. Last show when Temp had her handcuffed arms around Booth was awwww.
    Looking forward to tonight's show tomorrow... chose the live Alias instead since it is on the way out.

I've liked this show from the start, the characters are all bouncing perfectly off each other. It's now one of my favourite shows. (of course a little Angel eye candy is always a good thing )

Premium Member
    I'll go ahead and make the obligatory reality-tv show comments regarding with this week's episode - what did everyone think of Colby Donaldson's acting skills? Personally, I think his best performance so far has been the Schick Quattro commercials, but hey, at least he made it onto a primetime, network show - complete with a speaking role and everything. I think I much preferred him on Survivor.

Seeing Booth in the voodoo shop, when he was complaining about the smell, all I could think was, sheesh, you were in shops like that all the time as Angel and it didn't bother you then, hehe.

Still not really feeling any chemistry between Brennan and Booth. Their dialogue is starting to get a bit more comfortable, but not sensing any sparks.

So, will there be a connection between Angela and Hodgins, or was that moment between them a little too obvious just to tease the viewers?

Quote Originally Posted by kimrs
    They are so funny together and I love how Temperance has absolutely no filter from her brain to her mouth.
    Could not have said it better.

+ Reply to Thread