+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 61 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656 ... LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: Bones

Thanks so much j2dap!

That was a great website, I bookmarked it for later use.

Unfortunately the college I teach at has assigned me to Tuesday and Thursday nights, so I don't get off until 8:15.

I really started to get into this show, just as I get my new assignment.
    GRR ARGH!

I got to see last night's episode! It was phenomenal! I am loving this show more and more each week! When Troy called Angela and everyone in the lab "Freaks" I felt so bad for her. I really thought that Jack was going to say something after that, the way he looked at Angela made me think he might have a "thing" for her. I would love to see him try to pursue her! He is such a cutie!

Next week looks amazing! I am going to have to figure out a way to get my class out early! Bones having sex w/ major hottie guest star. I am looking forward more to everyone's reaction to her getting some!

Great ep! I really enjoy this show, and I love the connection we are seeing between Boothe and Bones. I also like the entire "squint" team. Next week looks excellent!

that is a reall bummer kimrs, i hope you can figure out how to catch all the epis, especially next weeks when she gets the suprise visit from her ex-lover. it should be good!!!

FORT Regular
    Boothe and Bone's relationship is pretty interesting and in a way different. this coming episode looks like it'll be great! can't wait

Is it just me, or is this show getting better every week!?
    I loved last night's ep. The trial was awesome! The girl that played the killer is none other than Rachel Miner-Macauley Culkin's child bride!
    Loved the tension between Booth and Bones last night esp. at the end when he shared her secret and she broke on the stand.
    LOVED IT!

This show does get better and better! I am very excited about it. I love the relationship between Boothe and Bones. I'm not sure where it's going but they definitely have the beginnings of a good friendship if nothing else. I felt really bad for Bones this ep, because they turned that trial into a popularity contest instead of focusing on the issue. Bones is an "issue" kinda girl. That's what makes her so good. Her boyfriend sucked. I hope he never comes back. But I liked her answer to him at the courthouse about flinching.

I see a little sexual tension between Booth and Bones, but there is almost a more big brother-little sister quality to them. He keeps an eye on her/she takes care of him case-wise and they both bug the heck out of each other! I would rather see them become more familial than anything else, no sex-no romance!

i have a feeling that it'll turn in to a sex-romance deal sooner or later...i could see it happening

I have read where the producers said the sexual tension will continue for a very long time and don't look for Booth and Brennan to get together for a very long time, if ever. I think they realize that tension is great for the show and they are not in any hurry to let that go away.

+ Reply to Thread