+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 62 FirstFirst ... 8484950515253545556575859606162 LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Bones

Re: Bones

At one point in the show they showed Sweets with a bunch of scars on his back. At that point Bones said something personal about her time in foster care and the whole topic was just kind of passed over in a way. Does anyone know if Sweet's storyline with those scars was ever followed up on? I've missed some episodes here and there of the show and always wondered about that.

Quote Originally Posted by causingchaos View Post
    At one point in the show they showed Sweets with a bunch of scars on his back. At that point Bones said something personal about her time in foster care and the whole topic was just kind of passed over in a way. Does anyone know if Sweet's storyline with those scars was ever followed up on? I've missed some episodes here and there of the show and always wondered about that.
    According to Wikipedia (the entry for "Lance Sweets"), "...that he was beaten by a foster dad 'for sport' and the whip scars are still visible on his back." (I remembered them addressing it a couple of seasons ago, but I couldn't remember the explanation.)

Quote Originally Posted by TripleGemini View Post
    We counted 4 black ops guys. Did anyone else? (Bones killed one, Booth killed three.)

And I don't think they were FBI agents...I think that's what Stark (?) was told so that Booth could be arrested. (They certainly weren't dressed like FBI agents, and my son (who plans on being a Navy SEAL) was identifying the guns. He said that only a Ranger could take out Delta Force guys. Kid was also impressed by the C4 that Booth had in the house ;-))
    I stand by the three count. Each one was wearing Kevlar and there were some shots of Booth looking on the floor and the body was not there. In the beginning one guy came through the front door, the other came through the back door and one came down the stairs. That and the FBI said Booth killed three FBI agents and there it was said multiple times that there were three Delta Force guys that were identified by Angela goes to the supposition that there were three people.

I watched the fight scene again last night and it was very hard to follow as it should be in a firefight like that . Each intruder was hit either by gunshot, or explosion several times but was able to recover because of the body armor they were wearing. It did look as if Booth engaged at least twice with each intruder.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Thanks--- I also thought it seemed like more than 3. Guess I thought Booth would make sure they were really "down" before moving on. I'm glad Bones (presumably) got Christine to her dad before coming back...or at least to the hospital. I'm waiting for them to arrest the whole squint team...if they want to keep this undercover that's what they'd have to do.
    It's hard to imagine Booth leaving the FBI....and just being Bones' back up babysitter and security guy. He's a guy who needs a real job. Maybe his boss---the black somewhat round guy, I think he is a deputy director, will be the FBI informant guy, and once he is cleaned out Booth will be ok with coming back to the FBI.

Oh NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!
    "Everything you do matters. Every moment, every decision you make it affects the people around you it changes the world in a million imperceptible ways. No matter what your reality, you can make it better." -- Richard Castle

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Yikes... I was going to watch On Demand tomorrow... now I"m almost afraid to!

I am so sad But TV Guide explained the background. (I can get the link if someone wants...I really should be in bed ;-) )

That was so sad! Certainly wasn't expecting that.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by TripleGemini View Post
    I am so sad But TV Guide explained the background. (I can get the link if someone wants...I really should be in bed ;-) )
    Yes, explanations please

I knew I made a huge mistake watching Grey's instead of this last night. I read the recap and am just bummed now.

+ Reply to Thread