+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 58 FirstFirst ... 7474849505152535455565758 LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Bones

Re: Bones

OK the season finale was better than I thought it would be.
    PhoneGrrrl and TripleGemini like this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I have a feeling this finale is setting up the show for it's final season (I think they have already stated that) but it seems it will probably be this big conspiracy thing. Well they did a great job of it by destroying Booth's and Tempe's house. But how did 3 black ops guys end up being 3 FBI agents?

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    I have a feeling this finale is setting up the show for it's final season (I think they have already stated that) but it seems it will probably be this big conspiracy thing. Well they did a great job of it by destroying Booth's and Tempe's house. But how did 3 black ops guys end up being 3 FBI agents?
    We counted 4 black ops guys. Did anyone else? (Bones killed one, Booth killed three.)

And I don't think they were FBI agents...I think that's what Stark (?) was told so that Booth could be arrested. (They certainly weren't dressed like FBI agents, and my son (who plans on being a Navy SEAL) was identifying the guns. He said that only a Ranger could take out Delta Force guys. Kid was also impressed by the C4 that Booth had in the house ;-))

Quote Originally Posted by TripleGemini View Post
    We counted 4 black ops guys. Did anyone else? (Bones killed one, Booth killed three.)

And I don't think they were FBI agents...I think that's what Stark (?) was told so that Booth could be arrested. (They certainly weren't dressed like FBI agents, and my son (who plans on being a Navy SEAL) was identifying the guns. He said that only a Ranger could take out Delta Force guys. Kid was also impressed by the C4 that Booth had in the house ;-))

See that is what is confusing since the guys kept saying that there were 3 Delta Force guys and later in the episode Booth was saying he was expecting 3 Delta Force guys. It could also be that Booth may have knocked one guy out of dazed him and that guy attacked again.

Hey the entire thing smells of set up, I mean look at the house that was a war zone and when they example all the spent cartridge casings they will find that there was a lot of high caliber firepower used, more than what regular FBI carry.

Oh, I did find it kinda odd that after a huge firefight and having emergency surgery, Booth looks so awake and alert and his hair looks great like he just stepped out of a shower not had several bullets removed and had to have his heart restarted.
    causingchaos and TripleGemini like this.

Obviously, Booth stumbled onto something he shouldn't have. Maybe those guys were FBI, but you wouldn't know it. It seems like he's being set up to take the fall for someone else.

They did an excellent job of destroying that "home" set.

I didn't like the new Daisy-ish intern. I guess I don't want anyone else to be a know-it-all. That should only be Temperance. I still miss Mr. Nigel-Murray.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    Obviously, Booth stumbled onto something he shouldn't have. Maybe those guys were FBI, but you wouldn't know it. It seems like he's being set up to take the fall for someone else.

They did an excellent job of destroying that "home" set.

I didn't like the new Daisy-ish intern. I guess I don't want anyone else to be a know-it-all. That should only be Temperance. I still miss Mr. Nigel-Murray.

But all the squints are know-it-alls.

Not like she is though. She doesn't show Tempe the respect that the others do. She just thinks she's smarter than everyone else in the lab even though she's brand new and doesn't know that she doesn't know everything.
    Lil Bit likes this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    Not like she is though. She doesn't show Tempe the respect that the others do. She just thinks she's smarter than everyone else in the lab even though she's brand new and doesn't know that she doesn't know everything.
    Well it does seem like all the new interns try to show off and this new Daisy clone seemed to really piss off Tempe ... not the others???

I have a feeling this finale is setting up the show for it's final season
    Interesting Idea. I could see this happening. The next season is spent clearing Booth and exposing the conspiracy but then Booth decides he doesn't want to return to the FBI even after being offered a full pardon so he and Brennan take Christine and go off exploring the world as she conducts her anthropology studies. There. Final season plot arc done.

I still miss Mr. Nigel-Murray.
    Me too!!! IIRC, Daisy was pretty abrasive when she first came too. I like all the male squints and none of the females. Hmmm.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

I still miss Zach.
    PWS and mushybrain like this.
    History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people. Martin Luther King, Jr.

+ Reply to Thread