+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 60 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960 LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: Bones

Re: Bones

Bones is back! Last night's episode was good but I felt it could have been longer. Felt a bit rushed near the end.

I agree. It felt a little rushed and I am really curious what it meant when that Agent picked up the flower.

Also, yay for the squinterns being back!

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

I thought the end was rushed too and didn't make that much sense that the FBI let Pelant go with the Egyptians basically without a fight. The evidence that put him on the hook for the guidance councilor's murder was found at his grandfather's house, the grandfather who fought in WWII, in the Pacific Theater. Couldn't they haul him in and question him on family history? It just seemed too convenient and contrived.

I would imagine his release was somehow organized by the FBI agent who picked up the flower. I was hoping when that story line was done it was just done and they weren't going to keep it as a shadow over this season.

I felt the episode was a little long in the beginning and then a little rushed in the end. I was glad they wrapped up the meat and potatoes of getting Bones back with the team in one episode though instead of dragging it out for multiple episodes.

Quote Originally Posted by causingchaos View Post
    I would imagine his release was somehow organized by the FBI agent who picked up the flower. I was hoping when that story line was done it was just done and they weren't going to keep it as a shadow over this season.
    I agree... that agent that picked up the flower is a bad dude. I had the feeling last season that he was in on it somehow and it looks like that is going to be true.

I also wish they had just let the guy rot in jail and gone onto new things.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I'm also so impressed that they have managed to segue into a relationship without killing the show. Maybe because the sexual tension between them was always only a PART of the show, the other charactors were also important. And because the problems Booth and Bones have are real life problems, and they aren't all resolved by leaping into bed. In fact you do not see a lot of PDA between them, just more sweet stuff. Well, ok, when she was lying on the floor under him in her blonde hair, that was a pretty passionate kiss, but that was appropriate after that separation.
    I thought she looked ghastly as a blonde...her hair was very wiglike.

Not sure I'm in love with this new personality Bones has going on. But generally speaking I liked the episode. I like that they have moved away, at least for now, the big story line and went back to these things where they solve cases etc.

I wish if Sweets was going to have a new love interest that they would have had him leave Daisy first.

I am pretty sure it was a wig and then she fake dyed her hair at the end. I don't even think the length was the same. I am wondering if the product placement advertising will be over the top like last season.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Well, Sweets did dump Daisy...pretty brutal. How much was the move in, and how much having an alternative out there I wonder if we'll ever know. Going to be awkward around the lab the next few weeks...

I do not approve of the ending of tonight's season finale. Ugh, I hate when they leave us with a cliffhanger. I don't want to wait til the fall to see what happens.
    JLuvs likes this.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

+ Reply to Thread