+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 58 FirstFirst ... 40414243444546474849505152535455565758 LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Bones

Re: Bones

Quote Originally Posted by TripleGemini View Post
    According to TV Guide, the "finale" of this part of the season will be shown in mid-January, right before The Finder premiers. They moved it from mid-December, so I think that means that there aren't any more new episodes this month.
    And Tempie will still be pregnant. She's not giving birth until the spring.
    I don't object to the concept of a deity, but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr...purr...purr.

It's been several seasons since I stopped watching Bones, so I don't know any of the relevant characters, but I did find The Finder in my On Demand. I watched the premiere episode last night and liked it quite a lot. Has anyone else seen it yet?
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    It's been several seasons since I stopped watching Bones, so I don't know any of the relevant characters, but I did find The Finder in my On Demand. I watched the premiere episode last night and liked it quite a lot. Has anyone else seen it yet?
    We watched it last week and really enjoyed it. We DVR'd tonight's episode (my husband likes to see how high he can get his blood pressure to go by watching the debates ;-).) Walter's kinda goofy in some ways, but in others he's a lot like The Mentalist.

The crossover episode last spring (with Bones) had the two guys, but there was a woman who worked at the bar and also helped them. She's been replaced by the US Marshall (I think I'm remembering that correctly) and the girl who's out to rip them off. I liked the original woman better.

Quote Originally Posted by TripleGemini View Post
    We watched it last week and really enjoyed it. We DVR'd tonight's episode (my husband likes to see how high he can get his blood pressure to go by watching the debates ;-).) Walter's kinda goofy in some ways, but in others he's a lot like The Mentalist.

The crossover episode last spring (with Bones) had the two guys, but there was a woman who worked at the bar and also helped them. She's been replaced by the US Marshall (I think I'm remembering that correctly) and the girl who's out to rip them off. I liked the original woman better.
    I did too. I really like Saffron Burrows, so I was bummed when I heard they were recasting. She was one of the reasons I wanted to watch. Maybe this new character will grow on me.

I watched last week and thought it was okay. It hasn't aired yet tonight PST. It may be a good show, but I'd still rather watch Bones.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

What is Bones' time slot now? I went to watch it and it wasn't on last night.

It's off for now while the Finder is on. The remaining episodes (11, I think?) will air starting sometime "in the spring" (which I'm assuming means April).

Ugh I hate with a passion when they split up seasons like this. I never can pick back up when they come back on. I was just barely lucky to catch these couple new episodes.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    I did too. I really like Saffron Burrows, so I was bummed when I heard they were recasting. She was one of the reasons I wanted to watch. Maybe this new character will grow on me.

I watched last week and thought it was okay. It hasn't aired yet tonight PST. It may be a good show, but I'd still rather watch Bones.
    Did she play a trans person, or am I mixing up my shows?

Quote Originally Posted by causingchaos View Post
    Ugh I hate with a passion when they split up seasons like this. I never can pick back up when they come back on. I was just barely lucky to catch these couple new episodes.
    It's not like they really had a choice with Emily having her baby and all . They tried to figure things out as best they could, but given when she was due they really couldn't make not having a break work.

Anyone else excited about FINALLY getting new episodes starting tonight? I wish it wasn't on Mondays as it is on the same time as The Voice, but I'll just catch up on that later. And tonight is the big arrival too!
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

+ Reply to Thread