+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 62 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555 ... LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Bones

Quote Originally Posted by ozjod
    I thought it was hilarious when they caught up with the Dr and he started his monologue on why, and Temperence slams him with the bedpan. Boone's like, what did you do that for, and she says so matter of factly, "nobody wants to listen to that rambling psycho speech"
    i agree ozjod that was one of the greatest parts of that episode lol

FORT Regular
    so we're starting to see character development. the stories are great, on the next epi they're going after a pedophile who abused and murdered a 6 yr old boy. stories that get to you...

Wow... Loads of character development in tonight's episode!

Nice back story on Hodgins not wanting everyone to know he comes from a powerful and connected family - and I liked how Booth helped him avoid that party in the end, with an assist from Angela. Speaking of, she certainly had a rough go of it this episode - I loved how her boss (Dr. Goodman) helped her see how appreciated she was, and how important her role is. I was getting concerned that we were going to lose her!

I also think it was funny how Zach talked about the tennis courts and "the pond" without batting an eye - obviously didn't have a clue as to the significance
    if my must-see-tv list gets any longer, I'm gonna have to quit my day job

Quote Originally Posted by riblit
    Wow... Loads of character development in tonight's episode!

Nice back story on Hodgins not wanting everyone to know he comes from a powerful and connected family - and I liked how Booth helped him avoid that party in the end, with an assist from Angela. Speaking of, she certainly had a rough go of it this episode - I loved how her boss (Dr. Goodman) helped her see how appreciated she was, and how important her role is. I was getting concerned that we were going to lose her!

I also think it was funny how Zach talked about the tennis courts and "the pond" without batting an eye - obviously didn't have a clue as to the significance
    yeah, i liked the background on Hodgkins

not fond of the acting as Angela, but at least they showed that she actually does something there... i was wondering what her actual job was for a while

Zach really doesn't show much emotion other than that timid look at all, does he that's why the whole tennis court thing worked well

i loved last night's episode! The killer was a little too predictable, though. The only adult male that was a guest star was the killer. My major complaint so far has been that the mysteries are too easily solved. I love how the characters are starting to open up.. We now know why Temperence is so closed off, she had to create a defense mechanism from being a foster child. Hodgkins is not just a weird slimy bug guy. He almost seemed kind of cute once he showed some real emotion. I really felt for him this episode. They need to work a little on making the mysteries less predictable, but I love the characters and how they interact with each other.

the diversity of hte shows are incredible, next show features drugs, the club scene, music and death

This show is starting to grow on me, much like House did for me last year.

FORT Regular
    yes i know what you mean blackshade, at first they're just ok but then all of a sudden they're one of the best shows out there. the characters are definitely evolving and so are the stories.

Anyone watch Bones last night that can give me an update?! Please!
    Also, need House info, I missed both last night.

Thanks!

http://www.fox.com/bones/recaps/
    this site offers a nice recap kimrs, you should check it out.

+ Reply to Thread