+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 62 FirstFirst ... 394041424344454647484950515253545556575859 ... LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Bones

Re: Bones

I would have thought she may have softened up a little more being pregnant. She didn't think Booth needed to be there to see the ultrasound or learn the sex of the baby? I found that hard to believe. I like the new intern. He is really smart and good at what he does but I do think there might be a future story in there as well with his record.
    Yup, with donuts!!

I like the new intern also, but he needs to loose the hat. He looks much better without it. His interactions with Hodgens were perfect. He put Jack in his place.
    I don't object to the concept of a deity, but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr...purr...purr.

His hat/hair distracted me. I liked him more as the episode progressed. I found him slightly abrupt at the beginning, but not as annoying as Hodges found him!

I'm glad they wrote in Emily's pregnancy. I find myself thinking about how they'd try to "hide it" on this type of show.

Good episode. It was nice to see Seeley get closure for his dad before the baby comes. Temperance is really big. The bit with the intern and Tempie's boobs was funny.
    Next week Angela's dad babysits little Michael while the parents get some R&R. Billy Gibbons and little Michael should be entertaining.
    I don't object to the concept of a deity, but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr...purr...purr.

Do they shuffle around interns? The dude with the hat just disappeared right when he was getting interesting.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover View Post
    Do they shuffle around interns? The dude with the hat just disappeared right when he was getting interesting.
    They use a different intern ever week, kinda like ipod on shuffle.

I like some of the interns but I still wish they would bring Zach back!
    Dicechick likes this.
    When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "Happy." They told me I didn't understand the assignment. I told them they didn't understand life. - John Lennon

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Bit View Post
    I like some of the interns but I still wish they would bring Zach back!
    So do I. the only thing is, if he is declared sane enought to work at the lab, he is sane enough to stand trial for the murder of the congressman he confessed to.(even though he lied about doing that so he wouldn't go to prison). I don't know why they couldn't do an episode with him in the asylum sort of an aside or something.

I miss Zack but I was also a fan of Mr. Nigel Murray. I was sad to see his end. I think the new redneck genius guy can provide some interesting story lines.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

According to TV Guide, the "finale" of this part of the season will be shown in mid-January, right before The Finder premiers. They moved it from mid-December, so I think that means that there aren't any more new episodes this month.

+ Reply to Thread