+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 62 FirstFirst ... 353637383940414243444546474849505152535455 ... LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Bones

Re: Bones

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    I just watched it on Hulu - they definitetly "did it".
    I don't know. I think (and hope) it could be interpreted other ways too. If they actually FINALLY slept together and we didn't get to see ANYTHING, I'm going to be pissed!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by psucashcow View Post
    Loved last night's show. Nigel Murray's death was semi expected but still very heart wrenching. He was very entertaining, especially his confessions. Since only Angela appears to have gotten the whole story from Brennan, who knows what happened, although my hearing is playing tricks on me....did I hear Brennan tell Angela she didn't know if she did it with Booth? WTF!!!!!!
    OK, I think I watched this tape very carefully and all I saw was, 1) they are cuddling on the bed as Booth consoles Bones, who is still crying---so no kissing, nothing (although obvious potential there) and 2) Bones tells Angela that she crawled into Booth's bed, but when Angela asks her if anything else happened Bones gives a kind of half smile....and that was the end of the info I saw. The half smile could have preceeded a statement like, Nothing happened but it was SO nice, I felt so safe... or it could mean, Yes, and it was so sweet and wonderful. It wasn't the "it was so HOT" kind of smile, I thought.
    So is there more info out there that I missed?
    Who is this Tina person you all keep mentioning? What role did she play?

CMS
    FORT Newbie

I read the posts before I saw the show so I was trying to pay attention for the scene that was being discussed. What I saw was that Brennan said that she crawled into bed with Booth and after Angela got excited Brennan said she didn't know why she did it. I thought that meant she didn't know why she crawled in bed with Booth, I didn't take the "did it" as the sexual "did it". Could be wrong though - maybe I'll watch the show again!

Tina Majorino, the female special agent who was working with Booth, she had the high pitched voice. Shes been in many shows since she was a teenager and many of us seem to recognize her from her different projects.
    Tina Majorino - IMDb
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy View Post
    Tina Majorino, the female special agent who was working with Booth, she had the high pitched voice. Shes been in many shows since she was a teenager and many of us seem to recognize her from her different projects.
    Tina Majorino - IMDb
    Oh, right, the one who is trying to make up for screwing up before.... I certainly hope she is not there to become an alternative love interest for Booth. He's never really had a partner before, and it's unlike a show to ADD to a cast for no reason....

some of us are kind of hoping she's a love interest for Sweets.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy View Post
    some of us are kind of hoping she's a love interest for Sweets.
    I can't even recall them meeting yet, but they must have, since she's been around a lot.

That would be awesome. A couple made of characters from two of my very favourite shows ever - Veronica Mars and Freaks & Geeks.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    I can't even recall them meeting yet, but they must have, since she's been around a lot.

They were together this last episode. Sweets, Tina, and Booth were in the woods at the site where the sniper had killed tha young sniper to get his rifle. Sweets was hidng by the tree stump while boothe and Tina realized they were being watched by the sniper and could be shot. She told Sweets when he was yammering on about psychological stuff, paraphrasing, " Could we talk about this later when there's not a possibilityh of being shot."

Oh, and on a completely different topic discussed above. When Brennan talked about why she "did it" she meant why she climbed into bed with Booth in the 1st place. She later said she did it because of Vincent's death. The whole idea of whether or not she and Booth had sex was a separate issue and was discussed out of sight of viewers with Angela after the initial discussion of why she climbed into bed with Booth.

I've been debating all day whether or not to say anything. The season finale aired last night here in Canada and there are a few really important moments!! All I will say is make sure you watch!!!

+ Reply to Thread