+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 62 FirstFirst ... 343536373839404142434445464748495051525354 ... LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Bones

Re: Bones

I totally bawled over Mr. Nigel Murray (I just don't think of him as "Vincent"). Once again, the previews were totally misleading - they made it seem like one of the main characters was going to die, even though I knew that wouldn't happen. Still, it was very sad.

TPTB are not saying that Emily Dechanel's pregnancy will be written into the story....and they're not saying that it won't. Hart Hanson is being very coy about the whole thing. Obviously, if they say which one it will be, that would reveal something. I know most would disagree, but I think seeing Booth and Brennan deal with unexpected parenthood could be good TV, as long as its well written. Really though, most TV writers seem incapable of writing interesting happy couples.

Can't wait for next week!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Loved last night's show. Nigel Murray's death was semi expected but still very heart wrenching. He was very entertaining, especially his confessions. Since only Angela appears to have gotten the whole story from Brennan, who knows what happened, although my hearing is playing tricks on me....did I hear Brennan tell Angela she didn't know if she did it with Booth? WTF!!!!!!
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

It was sad to lose VNM, but I knew it was coming (or at least expected it) because he was cast in another show for the fall. Still sad.

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel View Post
    Just started watching the new Bones tonight and I love that Tina Majorino was guest starring.
    I've loved her ever since I saw her as a little girl in Corrina Corrina. I think she owuld be a good love interest for Sweets.

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26 View Post
    I've loved her ever since I saw her as a little girl in Corrina Corrina. I think she owuld be a good love interest for Sweets.

And she was adorable in Napoleon Dynamite as well!

I'm with you regarding her and Sweets!
    "Everything you do matters. Every moment, every decision you make it affects the people around you it changes the world in a million imperceptible ways. No matter what your reality, you can make it better." -- Richard Castle

ITA about Tina's character and Sweets too. I've never been a fan of Daisy. I'd love to see Tina on the show long-term.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by RealityRealmer View Post
    I could tell right away that it was a set-up for a spin off, and I LOVED it!!! I thought they were great characters, I can't wait to see the Finder show. I also love the Criminal Minds spin off lol
    Apparently the Finder show got the go ahead.... Also I read in the paper that Bones is FOX's #2 show, after Idol.

Bones rocks harder than House?? That is just awesome to hear.

I was shocked that mr. N-M got shot, why do the good good guys always become the victim. They still did a nice funeral with a fun Sweets singing Lime in the Coconut!

So looking forward to the season finale and if something else happened between Booth and Bones in bed or at breakfast
    Why can't love be simple?
    Because it's the Bachelor(ette)

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26 View Post

I like her too and would love to see her on the show.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Quote Originally Posted by psucashcow View Post
    Loved last night's show. Nigel Murray's death was semi expected but still very heart wrenching. He was very entertaining, especially his confessions. Since only Angela appears to have gotten the whole story from Brennan, who knows what happened, although my hearing is playing tricks on me....did I hear Brennan tell Angela she didn't know if she did it with Booth? WTF!!!!!!
    I just watched it on Hulu - they definitetly "did it".
    Count your blessings!

+ Reply to Thread