+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 61 FirstFirst ... 333435363738394041424344454647484950515253 ... LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: Bones

Re: Bones

I finally saw the Finder episode and I have to say that I agree with what some were thinking. It definitely wasn't a typical Bones episode. I'm not so sure I liked it. I found it interesting how little the regulars were actually in the episode.

Great news! Bones has been renewed for a seventh season!
    The article is a bit spoilerish, so beware!
    Scoop: Fox Renews Bones For Season 7 - TVLine - TVLine
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    Great news! Bones has been renewed for a seventh season!
    The article is a bit spoilerish, so beware!
    Scoop: Fox Renews Bones For Season 7 - TVLine - TVLine
    Woot!! Although I did note the "may" in there.

I liked tonights episode. I am wondering if the writers goofed a bit, though. I swear I remember Bones losing her parents (well thought she did in the case of her father) when she was around 15. This episode made it seem like she had years and years of foster homes and implied she was young enough to not really have memories of her parents. maybe I am crazy, though. I laughed at the scene with Hodgens when he saw Angela was having Braxton hicks contractions. He reminded me of my husband when we had our first child. My husband was so sure he was in control and then flipped out and also fainted in the delivery room.

Did anyone else notice or pick up the implied finale clue in the previews.....really looked that they are implying that Bones & Booth hooked up.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

Quote Originally Posted by Starbucks880 View Post
    I liked tonights episode. I am wondering if the writers goofed a bit, though. I swear I remember Bones losing her parents (well thought she did in the case of her father) when she was around 15. This episode made it seem like she had years and years of foster homes and implied she was young enough to not really have memories of her parents. maybe I am crazy, though. I laughed at the scene with Hodgens when he saw Angela was having Braxton hicks contractions. He reminded me of my husband when we had our first child. My husband was so sure he was in control and then flipped out and also fainted in the delivery room.
    I thought her mother died a little later in her life but that she was in foster homes before that due to them vanishing or court issues or something like that.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by psucashcow View Post
    Did anyone else notice or pick up the implied finale clue in the previews.....really looked that they are implying that Bones & Booth hooked up.
    Yes, indeedy, I noticed!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Starbucks880 View Post
    Her father has been in and out of episodes over the last couple of years while he was in and out of prison. Her dad is played by Ryan O'Neal.
    Put on your big girl panties and deal with it!!

Just started watching the new Bones tonight and I love that Tina Majorino was guest starring.

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel View Post
    Just started watching the new Bones tonight and I love that Tina Majorino was guest starring.
    It was fun to see her. I like her character and how well she played of Sweets.

I'm so sad that they killed off Vincent. He was always an entertaining character.
    "Most of us go through life with blinders on. Knowing only that little station to which we were born. But you madam, have had the... rare privilege of escaping your bonds for just a spell. To see life from an entirely new perspective. How you choose to use that information is entirely up to you." -- Andrew to Joanna in Overboard

+ Reply to Thread