+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 62 FirstFirst ... 313233343536373839404142434445464748495051 ... LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Bones

Re: Bones

Quote Originally Posted by psucashcow View Post
    I'll be curious to see how Bones handles Emily D's pregnancy that was just announced. Completely disguise it or write it into the storyline.
    Maybe they will bring back that storyline where Bones wants a baby and for Boothe to be a sperm donor. He had said yes, but then it is as if the writers decided to ignore it without resolving it. Not that I want Bones to have a baby, but this would be one way to do it if they wrote it in.

My guess is they will hide it.

I hope they hide it. I'm content without everyone having babies on this show .

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    She'll be carrying files and boxes of evidence and standing behind tall counters!
    I also think its easier to conceal a pregnancy on a drama show then something filmed before a studio audience.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

My guess is they will hide it. Depending on when Emily's due it may not even factor that much into the show. She may show/be due during hiatus?

I say that they will hide it but I also think that they may write a fantasy episode where Emily is full blown pregnant.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I really like Bones, but they have her jump back and forth from totally Asberger-y to someone who is learning to relate well to people and then back again. Sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    I really like Bones, but they have her jump back and forth from totally Asberger-y to someone who is learning to relate well to people and then back again. Sigh.
    True that aspect of the storyline bothers me.... why can't a person with Asperger's just be accepted as they are?
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

I have never watched this show before, but my brother got me to watch it tonight. But, the people on the show were not the people who are supposed to be in "Bones". What is the deal? Does anyone know? Are they setting up a spin-off?

Quote Originally Posted by maude~flanders View Post
    I have never watched this show before, but my brother got me to watch it tonight. But, the people on the show were not the people who are supposed to be in "Bones". What is the deal? Does anyone know? Are they setting up a spin-off?
    From what I've read, yes, they are setting up for a spin-off.

I feel asleep ten minutes before the show started, woke up briefly and then went back to sleep, so I have no idea what happened! I'll have to catch it on Hulu tomorrow, I guess.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    From what I've read, yes, they are setting up for a spin-off.

I feel asleep ten minutes before the show started, woke up briefly and then went back to sleep, so I have no idea what happened! I'll have to catch it on Hulu tomorrow, I guess.
    Same here Critical...fell asleep before the beginning and woke up at the end. Wish it was On Demand.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

+ Reply to Thread