+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 58 FirstFirst ... 303132333435363738394041424344454647484950 ... LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Bones

Re: Bones

I totally did not see Hannah turning Booth down and leaving. I thought sure she'd leave because of her job. "I'm not the marrying kind." What b.s.

When Booth was standing there by the reflecting pool, I kept saying "Do NOT throw that ring into the water!" ARGH!

I like David Boreanaz, but he's not a great actor, but he had me in tears when he was in the bar talking to Tempe at the end of the episode. Scenes like that elevate this show beyond all the generic procedural shows on the air.

Dog vomit slime mold? Ick.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I had read somewhere that Hannah would be
    Click to see Spoiler:
    around for at least 2 months. So I wonder if she's coming back or what? She did leave it open by saying that they're not over.

I watched the episode online. I would be a very happy camper if Hannah just disappeared from here on out. And also happy if Booth and Bones didn't date as I don't need my main characters dating.

But yeah mostly if Hannah was gone.

I'm not sorry to see Hannah go either, but to be fair, I don't think they ever intended for her to be a permanent fixture on the show. They never did try to flesh out her character much. Except for the attempt at bonding she did with Parker, all we ever saw of her was an occasional moment with Boothe and Bones at the bar, or a getting out of bed in the morning scene with Boothe. (and that was probably more of an opportunity to show Boothe without a shirt )
    History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Critical;4190194;
    Dog vomit slime mold? Ick.
    Years ago at where I lived, I went out to the front of the house and where the mulch was I saw this yellow slimy stuff. I was trying to figure out what the heck it was. I called the library that I worked at and via phone they ID'd it as Dog Vomit Slime Mold... and ladies and gents... that just what it looks like! It was so disgusting! I ended up spraying it with soapy water and it would bubble and turn hard. Yuck!!
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

I'll be curious to see how Bones handles Emily D's pregnancy that was just announced. Completely disguise it or write it into the storyline.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

Quote Originally Posted by psucashcow View Post
    I'll be curious to see how Bones handles Emily D's pregnancy that was just announced. Completely disguise it or write it into the storyline.
    I can't see Bones getting pregnant so I have a feeling it will be disguised.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2 View Post
    I can't see Bones getting pregnant so I have a feeling it will be disguised.
    She's incredibly thin so I don't see how they are going to disguise it unless a lot of it takes place when they are off filming. Not like Booth carries big purses!

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    She's incredibly thin so I don't see how they are going to disguise it unless a lot of it takes place when they are off filming. Not like Booth carries big purses!
    She'll be carrying files and boxes of evidence and standing behind tall counters!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

CMS
    FORT Newbie

Wasn't there a episode a while ago where Bones said that she was wanting to have a baby and asked Booth to donate sperm?

+ Reply to Thread