+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 58 FirstFirst ... 272829303132333435363738394041424344454647 ... LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Bones

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: Bones

What I'm hoping is that they have enough warning that the show is ending that they can write a Booth/Bones romance that makes sense, given what happened at the end of last season. Until then they can remain work partners with growing attachment.

That would make me happiest. At the very end of the show if they had a relationship and just a strong friendship throughout the rest of the show. I don't need romantic involvement from my main characters.

Quote Originally Posted by causingchaos;4081446;
    That would make me happiest. At the very end of the show if they had a relationship and just a strong friendship throughout the rest of the show. I don't need romantic involvement from my main characters.
    Me either! Look at Law & Order SVU with Benson and Stabler. Theyve managed to be two deeply connected friends who would willingly put everything on the line for each other but they are just PARTNERS. I think the writers have handled the complexities of their relationship quite well and it is a relief knowing that NOT everbody has to end up sleeping in the same bed.

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Bit;4080402;
    I think the one who will be hurt is Hannah. Booth is still in love with Brennan, and as soon as they pull their heads out of their butts and admit that to each other, Hannah will be history. But, I suppose that will be the underlying drama for this season.

Wish they would find a way to bring Zach back!!
    I would love to see Zach come back! It gets a little annoying that they keep rotating those interns through. I do enjoy watching Wendell and the other guy, MisterNigelMurray (it seems like it is all one word when they talk to him).
    Put on your big girl panties and deal with it!!

Last night's episode really showed Bones' vulnerability. Not only is Hannah connecting with Parker, but I agree with others that Bones is displaying many more awkward moments than in the recent past. She's becoming more isolated from Booth, in my opinion. It's not looking good for Temperance.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

Next week will be the penultamite episode. It looks like there will be some big Booth and Bones moments.

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;4119989;
    Next week will be the penultamite episode. It looks like there will be some big Booth and Bones moments.
    It can't be the penultimate episode when it's only episode number (I think) 9. The season usually runs at least 22 episodes, so we've got a ways to go (thank God!) before we start thinking about the end of the season!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I wonder if it will be the episode that slowly but surely leads to the destruction of Booth's relationship? I'm just speculating but I could totally see a wedding cliffhanger at the end of the season...

It might be the last episode until next year
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I was thinking that Hannah's relationship with Parker might be the stick in the spokes in the wheels of that romance, but apparently not. She's looking more and more perfect, so unless she gets killed, or has no interest in getting married and "settling down" more than she is I don't see how Booth will get back to Bones. He doesn't seem to be having second thoughts at all. And if she dies Bones would forever be 2nd best.

+ Reply to Thread