+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 62 FirstFirst ... 252627282930313233343536373839404142434445 ... LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Bones

Re: Bones

Quote Originally Posted by psucashcow;3909536;
    I was not really overwhelmed by the season finale. Promising to reunite in one year sounds like a throwback to "An Affair to Remember". Enjoyed Angela and Hodgens little side story w/ her father....and she finally gets to France.
    I liked the dad story too.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Has her dad been on before?
    He looks like a ZZ Top reject.
    Loved Sweets helping Hodgens with his little mission to help FIL.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

Billy Gibbons (of ZZ Top ) has been on as Angela's dad a handful of times.

Anyone else think, "Poor Cam!" at the end? If everyone is taking a year off, she'll have to contend with a bunch of newbies.

I love Billy Gibbons on Bones. (He had a busy week...ZZ Top had a cameo on 2 1/2 Men on Monday.)

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl;3909905;
    Billy Gibbons (of ZZ Top ) has been on as Angela's dad a handful of times.

Anyone else think, "Poor Cam!" at the end? If everyone is taking a year off, she'll have to contend with a bunch of newbies.
    She and Sweets... at least I think he did NOT go to the Spice Islands with Daisy. So this fall is supposed to be a year from now? Surely they aren't going to have an entirely new crew other than Cam and Sweets? I guess that would be one way to handle salary negotiations!
    And would the Jeffersonian/FBI really give everyone a leave at the same time and allow them to return? I realize Hodges doesn't need the money, but I thought his career was important to him... Well, I guess Bones and Booth are so special they can come and go as they please.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3910896;
    She and Sweets... at least I think he did NOT go to the Spice Islands with Daisy. So this fall is supposed to be a year from now? Surely they aren't going to have an entirely new crew other than Cam and Sweets? I guess that would be one way to handle salary negotiations!
    And would the Jeffersonian/FBI really give everyone a leave at the same time and allow them to return? I realize Hodges doesn't need the money, but I thought his career was important to him... Well, I guess Bones and Booth are so special they can come and go as they please.
    I read an interview with Hart Hanson the other day and he confirmed that the show will jump a year forward next season I think the idea is a) no one wants to watch the various characters separately b) no one wants to have to get to know a whole new crew at the Jeffersonian and c) jumping forward a year - especially after they've been separated - may change the dynamic between everyone. I'm hoping this doesn't turn into a Friends thing - remember when Ross came home from that trip with a girlfriend?

I think the FBI would give Booth the leave, especially considering what it's for. Who knows though - we may see everyone's positions change a bit. I'll be interested to see what happens!

Even though it might have been a bit out of character, I was really hoping for a Booth/Bones kiss - or at least a lingering hug - at the end there.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Even though it might have been a bit out of character, I was really hoping for a Booth/Bones kiss - or at least a lingering hug - at the end there.
    Me too. I kept yelling at the tv, "kiss her! kiss her!" They both wanted to.
    When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "Happy." They told me I didn't understand the assignment. I told them they didn't understand life. - John Lennon

*BUMP*

The season premiere is tonight! It's already started on the East coast, but I thought I'd post a little reminder, since I completely forgot it was starting tonight! I thought I might not be the only one who forgot!

I'm really curious to see how the relationships have changed now that everyone has been apart for a year.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I really liked tonight's episode. The expression on Bones' face when Booth told her how serious his relationship with Anna was, was priceless. I'm really happy that this season has begun
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

I'm so happy it's back! I love David Boreanez... (even with his scandalous personal life). They were all looking refreshed and ready to be back. I really enjoyed the entire episode from start to finish.

+ Reply to Thread