+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 61 FirstFirst ... 242526272829303132333435363738394041424344 ... LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: Bones

Re: Bones

Quote Originally Posted by aname2;3875313;
    I will enumerate my feelings about this episode:
    1. The old excuse that the producers don't want to duplicate the ratings bust that happened to Moonlighting when they united the leads in a "real love" relationship is stupid. If a show is well written with strong characters and good plotting, it will not turn off viewers if the leads fall in love and have a relationship (ex:Burn Notice). This is the same excuse they are using for Castle, and other shows where the leads have great chemistry.
    2. I get "turned off" of a show if they keep up the flirting too long without resolving the relationship (ex: JAG which ultimately did get them together in the last show).
    I so agree with you. I get so tired of the "formula" to keep the couple apart, the endless flirting, the lame excuses that keep them from being together. Burn Notice is another example. No one is willing to take the leap and be the first show to not follow the formula, but I agree with you that with good writing and strong characters it would work. I wish someone would take the plunge.

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy;3877487;
    all I have to say is: "and we copulate every chance we get"
    I cracked up as soon as she said copulate because of course Brennan would use copulate in that sentence.

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;3878163;
    I cracked up as soon as she said copulate because of course Brennan would use copulate in that sentence.
    Last night was the first time I watched the show and I loved it! I liked when they walked into the custodian's room that was all dark and scary and she said she had great times there.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Unless I fell asleep and missed something, there was a big hole in the storyline last night.

Brennan says she knows who did it and BOOM! the blonde is confessing as she's being lead to the police car.

HELLO! What happened in between? Did she even try to deny it or did she really readily admit that she was supposed to "share" Brad with the dead woman?
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew;3878433;
    Unless I fell asleep and missed something, there was a big hole in the storyline last night.

Brennan says she knows who did it and BOOM! the blonde is confessing as she's being lead to the police car.

HELLO! What happened in between? Did she even try to deny it or did she really readily admit that she was supposed to "share" Brad with the dead woman?
    It did go rather fast....
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew;3878433;

I too thought there was a big hole there and things got glossed over. I think the whole story behind why the women were killed was contrived and lazy writing. I'm sure with a little more effort they could have explained the murders in a more believable, and fun and interesting, manner.

Loved last night's episode...I suspected that it was going to happen but still a sweet surprise.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

Last night's ending was very cute. Though the build up was somewhat of a giveaway, the way it happened more than made up for any hint of the ending.

CCL

Random wedding though I always thought Hodgins and Angela should be together. At least now his Angela tattoo won't get in the way with regards to his dating prospects!
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

I was not really overwhelmed by the season finale. Promising to reunite in one year sounds like a throwback to "An Affair to Remember". Enjoyed Angela and Hodgens little side story w/ her father....and she finally gets to France.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

+ Reply to Thread