+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 58 FirstFirst ... 222324252627282930313233343536373839404142 ... LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Bones

Re: Bones

Whoo hoo! Thanks misterteetoo!! I'm going to watch this weekend!

I watch re-runs of this show everyday on TNT.. David is a dreamy man!
    Yup, with donuts!!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

OK, settling for 2nd best...with the psychic's prediction to keep us hooked for the ultimate romantic reveal... I just hope when this show goes off the air they have enough warning to do it!
    But are we supposed to believe that Booth's pre-op brain scan shows he really does NOT love Bones?

OK this is what bugs me about the show, sometimes they have Bones making great strides with interpersonal relationships and then in the next show she reverts back to her awkward self. In the London episodes they took great pains to show us how 'adaptable' she is and then they stunt her again. It drives me crazy.

This episode was very convoluted I liked the interpersonal stuff with Wendell the best
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Wondering if there is a shortage of "veteran actors" for the father figure.

It doesn't seem as though there should be, but if you are a regular watcher of both NCIS and Bones, you would think there is a drought in that department.

Does this mean that Gibbs in Boone's Uncle???
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

I think it's just that Ralph Waite is so fantastic. I love him, so I don't mind seeing "Pa Walton" whenever he's on a show.

Can you imagine Booth and Gibbs in the same room? Gibbs would kill him!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Catching up on my tapes.... so Booth now has come out and admitted that he loves Bones, but thought she didn't feel the same. And the shrinks think that she does love him but also that Booth thinks she does but is being very caring not to charge her "castle" of protective walls that she built after feeling abandoned by her parents. So not clear to me what Booth thinks about Bones' feelings....but at least we now know about his. Although that earlier show with the brain scanes seems to contradict that.... unless his brain was changed by his coma, creating love that wasn't there before. Arrgh! Now I'm confused again!

I haven't watched a single episode this season because it's on during Survivor. I live in the stone age where we don't even tape our shows! I guess I'll have to buy the season when it comes out on DVD.
    Yup, with donuts!!

I haven't watched a single episode this season because it's on during Survivor. I live in the stone age where we don't even tape our shows! I guess I'll have to buy the season when it comes out on DVD.
    You can watch them at Fox's website...that's what I do :-)

They don't have all of the episodes though. I never saw the first one so I don't want to start in the middle of the Bones/Booth love thing.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;3755015;
    They don't have all of the episodes though. I never saw the first one so I don't want to start in the middle of the Bones/Booth love thing.
    Me too, buglover, and I really miss Bones, but I wanted to watch Survivor and Flash Forward, and since Bones is shown in reruns on Fox and other channels, I thought that I would have better luck catching the shows I miss later on.
    History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people. Martin Luther King, Jr.

+ Reply to Thread