+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 58 FirstFirst ... 212223242526272829303132333435363738394041 ... LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Bones

Re: Bones

I think, if I intperpreted right.. she was talking aloud as she wrote.. which transferred into Booth's dream. She was talking as she was typing at the end.. then when he said it seemed so real I got the impression her book crossed into his dreams.

canadian angel I have to disagree with you... otherwize when Booth woke up wouldn't he have recognized her as his wife?
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

I LOVE Bones!! Its my favorite show, I'm glad there is a bones thread here. I LOVE Booth & Brennan.

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy;3455781;
    canadian angel I have to disagree with you... otherwize when Booth woke up wouldn't he have recognized her as his wife?
    He didn't recognize her at all because he had amnesia. He said he had a strange dream. I think I know what you mean, though. You're saying that if he was dreaming about her being his wife, he would've seen her in reality and recognized her from his dream? That's not necessarily true, though.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I have to say I didn't like this episode so much. Not just because of the ending. Although you are probably right Canadian Angel, that makes sense.

Good news is that Bones was renewed for 2 more seasons!!!
    Phil: Claire likes to say "You can be part of the problem, or part of the solution." But I happen to believe you can be both. Modern Family

Saw the season premiere tonight and I have to say.. it was weird. Even for Bones. We got it early in Canada.. so I'm curious to see what my fellow American viewers think when they watch it tomorrow.

oops came in here to post.. I didn't know that they haven't seen it south of the border yet. A demain.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Whoa--C_A, you gave me heart failure for a moment---thought I'd missed the season opener!

Was rereading our last posts to remind me where we were in terms of plot...good points about the dream and why he didn't recognize her when he woke up---would have been funny if he had said, I can't recall your name but I know you're my wife though!

I HAVE to watch Survivor live, so will have to tape Bones (curse you FOX for moving it!), but will probably stay up late to watch the tape.

I have no way of taping it and it usually takes over a week for the website to upload... grrr!
    Yup, with donuts!!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;3704812;
    I have no way of taping it and it usually takes over a week for the website to upload... grrr!
    It's already up on Hulu.

+ Reply to Thread