+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 62 FirstFirst ... 192021222324252627282930313233343536373839 ... LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Bones

Re: Bones

yeah, she really needs to spend a little more time in the 'outside' world.
    No Rain - No Rainbows - Nextel commercial

Quote Originally Posted by schmoo2;3440785;
    Bones told Sweets even though Booth told her not to.
    he got all hurt and jealous and tried to break up with Daisy. Turns out it was her cousin's fiance and she was helping them get a dress on the big discount day since her cousin couldn't get to it. (cousin, or something like that).
    They made up and had great makeup sex.
    TY. Good, I'm glad they made up. Sweets needs some lovin'.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

'dancing phalanges' was frikking hilarious... she's done that once before, when she and Booth had custody of a baby because he was evidence in a case of a missing mom.

I love Sweets and I really like revolving interns, they are all so different and they all add something different to each show. I don't miss Zach anymore (although I do miss "King of the Lab")

My stomach is still turning from the wine tasting at the beginning of the show... talk about your 'full bodied wine' LOL
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Preview shows Zach next week...
    No Rain - No Rainbows - Nextel commercial

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy;3440841;
    'dancing phalanges' was frikking hilarious... she's done that once before, when she and Booth had custody of a baby because he was evidence in a case of a missing mom.

I love Sweets and I really like revolving interns, they are all so different and they all add something different to each show. I don't miss Zach anymore (although I do miss "King of the Lab")

My stomach is still turning from the wine tasting at the beginning of the show... talk about your 'full bodied wine' LOL
    That 'dancing phalanges' bit had me Laughing hard. My family used to always have to remind me to stop being so scientific with babies. Now that I have my own it's much less a problem Though, people do get very puzzled when my sons come running up wiggling their fingers and crying to have people kiss the boo boos on their "Fla-langees" *so proud*

And yes, the wine tasting made me feel very ill.
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by schmoo2;3440673;
    Loved the show last night - and loved the special 'guest star'. so, we may see baby-making the old fashioned way? or is just more delusions?
    I fear it is some kind of delusion under the anesthesia.... and they will postpone the whole baby thing while they work out their relationship.... Which is all to the good if they actually DO start to work out their relationship... and don't just go back to lab business as usual...hopefully the tumor will make her begin to identify what she is feeling for Booth.
    Ridiculous that Booth would even for a minute not realize he would need to be involved in any child of his life though--look how he cares for his son.
    So sweet how Booth was looking around for her before the surgery, how she had tears in her eyes talking to the others in the hospital, and her holding his hand as they moved to the operating room.
    Duxxy---I couldn't believe the lab people passed up the chance to say "full bodied wine" as I instantly thought it also!

amusing episode last night but all the spoilers about Bones and Brennan in bed together were very misleading! I'm only about half way through the show but it's very funny.

awww... who are you? so sad. I hope they clear it all up tonight
    Last edited by Duxxy; 05-14-2009 at 03:26 PM.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

PWS
    FORT Fogey

OH NO... I forgot about it being on twice a week and missed it!!! What happened???? How were they misleading.. I can't wait until Fox gets around to posting it....

WTH??? It was on last night??? it used to be on Mondays or Tuesdays not Wednesdays!!!
    Phil: Claire likes to say "You can be part of the problem, or part of the solution." But I happen to believe you can be both. Modern Family

The episode is not listed on IMDB?? It goes straight from the one with Stewie in it " The Critic in the Cabernet" to tonight's "The End in the Beginning" What's going on??

It's also not listed on the wiki episode guide.
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

+ Reply to Thread