+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 58 FirstFirst ... 171819202122232425262728293031323334353637 ... LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Bones

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: Bones

Not a TAR viewer but since you'd pointed it out I did catch this as I was watching a tape.

Kind of odd Booth raving about Bones' long black hair when it seemed to be quite brownish last night. Definite hints that others see what they don't though.
    Bones seems to have taken a step back in her progress towards normal human relationships...lots more odd moments with her.... It's as if we are back a couple of seasons...
    Also, I have to say, they seem to have a new make up artist/hair stylist or else the actress who plays Bones has lost a lot of weight....her face really looked odd last night, almost like a praying mantis head at the end of that long neck. Very triangular. In fact both she and the woman detective looked way too made up for their characters. It was particularly obvious when they were at the SF convention and talking to the blacksmith (early in the show), when the detective kept blinking slowly...sort of slo mo batting of the eyes and you could really see all the shadow. And no, I haven't bought a high definition TV and am suddenly seeing the make up.

Did anyone catch last night's episode? I thought it was absolutely hilarious. Hodgins giving that speech and looking out the window to see Boothe and Bones stealing the corpse. Then having to keep talking so no one noticed.

I am loving Sweets more and more too and so glad that he's gotten a larger part. I still miss Zach though and really wish they would bring him back. I still have hope that they will seeing as they haven't replaced his character yet.
    History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Why are they showing two new episodes a week now? Are they trying to wrap up the season early this time?
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Bit;3420056;
    I am loving Sweets more and more too and so glad that he's gotten a larger part..
    I really enjoy Sweets. He may be my favorite standalone character on the show. So I am very happy his part is growing
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

Who is John Galt?

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetNerd;3420318;
    I really enjoy Sweets. He may be my favorite standalone character on the show. So I am very happy his part is growing
    Does anyone remember the actor who plays Sweets as the pretty little geeky boy on Freaks and Geeks?

I thought this episode last night was hilarious. I absolutely loved the speech where Hodgins saw them stealing the corpse. I am so glad they are showing more Sweets--in my opinion, the more Sweets they can show, the better---I am starting to love him as much as I do Dr. Reid on criminal minds. And yes, I also want to know why they are showing two episodes a week. I don't mind it if they had more episode, but if they are trying to end things earlier, well I feel I am getting gypped--they owe us more after that stupid writer's strike that made me have nothing to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by aname2;3420888;
    Does anyone remember the actor who plays Sweets as the pretty little geeky boy on Freaks and Geeks?
    OMG--THAT was him??? I never put it together until you mention it, but I do see it now.

He was also on Boston Public years ago. He played a smart nerdy type who got picked on a lot and who had a "hit list" in his locker that was found by teachers.
    History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Of course . F&G is my favourite show of all time. And if you can say nothing else about Judd Apatow (I will say that I looooove him), he certainly knows how to pick a cast of unknowns (John Francis Daley, Seth Rogen, James Franco, Jason Segel and the tragically underutilized Martin Starr).
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;3421402;
    Of course . F&G is my favourite show of all time. And if you can say nothing else about Judd Apatow (I will say that I looooove him), he certainly knows how to pick a cast of unknowns (John Francis Daley, Seth Rogen, James Franco, Jason Segel and the tragically underutilized Martin Starr).
    I COMPLETELY Agree! A lot of those people are just tops for me. John Francis Daley and Martin Starr especially so.
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

+ Reply to Thread