+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 58 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627282930313233343536 ... LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Bones

Who is John Galt?

Re: Bones

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Bit;3238057;
    The teenage boy in first class that Boothe was taking the alcohol away from. His dad was having an affair with the victim.
    Really? My husband and I thought it was the sick wife. Interesting! And, thank you very much.

Glad that the new episodes are back.

I liked when Bones was having Booth throw knives at the progressively smaller objects. This show makes me laugh out loud several times an episode.
    "The older you get, the more rules they are going to try and get you to follow. You just gotta keep on livin', man. L-I-V-I-N." Wooderson, "Dazed & Confused"

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Yes, I thought the knife throwing was funny also.
    I see Booth's screw up brother Jared is back next week--somehow to help when Booth is a suspect....

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Just a reminder that Bones changed days and is on tonight. Boo hiss making my choosing even more difficult, even with 2 VCRs!

I haven't watched this in a while. I try to catch up online a couple weeks after the episode airs. I keep forgetting though.... must be a sign I'm just not that into it!!
    Yup, with donuts!!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;3306066;
    I haven't watched this in a while. I try to catch up online a couple weeks after the episode airs. I keep forgetting though.... must be a sign I'm just not that into it!!
    That plus the fact that Fox makes you wait a couple of weeks before they post the show! None of us have that long an attention span these days!

I actually can't even watch on the fox online player. My computer at work has a T1 line so it makes things really fast but I run off Windows 2000 which they don't support anymore. I have to go to Hulu to watch and that can take forever. I'm really considering just renting the DVDs when they arrive at the video store and having a day of it to catch up when the season ends.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Anyone watch the episode tonight? There was some great Booth and Bones moments...
    "It is better to be hated for who you are than loved for someone you are not"

I could have sworn I saw Kynt (and possibly Vyxsin) from TAR in the audience during the auction. Did anyone else see them?

Quote Originally Posted by Ionan;3336255;
    I could have sworn I saw Kynt (and possibly Vyxsin) from TAR in the audience during the auction. Did anyone else see them?
    I did!!! Kynt was the guy in the audience that fainted over the large bid on the sword and Vyxsin was standing up on the side.

+ Reply to Thread