+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 58 FirstFirst ... 151617181920212223242526272829303132333435 ... LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Bones

Re: Bones

That would be unprofessional and since Sweets is so young he is constantly defending himself. He is constantly having to proove himself to the team and remind them that he is a doctor (like during Booth's interrogation) He is trying to command the team's respect so I doubt that he would ever make himself vulnerable. They may not respect his profession but they are starting to befriend the man. Sweets is fun.
    I'd like to see him on his own therapist's couch giving his view of each one of them - deconstructing them, now that would be interesting.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy;3230086;
    That would be unprofessional and since Sweets is so young he is constantly defending himself. He is constantly having to proove himself to the team and remind them that he is a doctor (like during Booth's interrogation) He is trying to command the team's respect so I doubt that he would ever make himself vulnerable. They may not respect his profession but they are starting to befriend the man. Sweets is fun.
    I'd like to see him on his own therapist's couch giving his view of each one of them - deconstructing them, now that would be interesting.
    Yes, and that would be professional since some of the routes to a therapy degree require that the therapist have spent some time in therapy themselves. Great idea, Duxxy! From the pages of FORT to the writers' eyes!

I hope they don't pursue the Angela/Roxy relationship. Don't have a problem with the lesbian aspect, but I liked Angela with Hodgins and hope they get back together. I'm also really like Sweets a lot more than I thought I would; still miss Zach though!
    I never met a piece of chocolate I didn't like.

Quote Originally Posted by SR5Rfan;3230731;
    I hope they don't pursue the Angela/Roxy relationship. Don't have a problem with the lesbian aspect, but I liked Angela with Hodgins and hope they get back together. I'm also really like Sweets a lot more than I thought I would; still miss Zach though!
    I totally agree about Angela and Hodgins. I'm a huge fan of them. (I was going to try and connect both their first names (Angela and Jack) but I can't figure out how). I do wish they would bring Zach back as well.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I know, I realized how much I missed him when I finally found the tape where they take Zack the case notes and watched it... and we find out that Z did NOT do the killing. Good point that he's better off in the nut house than prison though.
    Maybe they can figure out what his accessory sentence would have been and when it done argue that he served it in the mental hospital?

Great episode tonight! I really loved it when Bones confronted Booth's brother ...
    I never met a piece of chocolate I didn't like.

Yeah, that was cool. Whenever Booth tried to thwart a date between Jared and Bones, my husband was like "He's jealouuuus". And I said "I don't think it's jealousy more than it is concern for Bones. He knows his brother and knows what he's like so he knows that more than likely Bones will end up getting hurt." I never saw the borderline alcoholic thing coming. I was soooo peeved at Jared for asking Booth to protect him when he got pulled over for DUI and then I was peeved at Booth for actually doing it! When Jared said "I'll lose my job, I'll lose everything if I get arrested." I yelled at the screen "Really? Well, you should've thought of that. You have to be responsible for your own actions." Shades of Sonny Corinthos on GH. Commits a crime and then expects everyone else to keep him from paying for it.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

loved the show.
    have to admit, I gave a little cheer when she pushed him off his seat when she confronted him.

The last scene was just so sweet.

Who is John Galt?

Someone please help me out. We lost power in Honolulu and didn't get the last 10 minutes of Bones last night - who was the killer? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by aname2;3238047;
    Someone please help me out. We lost power in Honolulu and didn't get the last 10 minutes of Bones last night - who was the killer? Thanks!
    The teenage boy in first class that Boothe was taking the alcohol away from. His dad was having an affair with the victim.

+ Reply to Thread