+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 58 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627282930313233 ... LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Bones

Re: Bones

I really don't care if Booth & Bones or Angela and Hodges get together. I watch the show for the work stories. And I hate when shows start turning to romantic storylines. If I wanted that, I watch DH or Bros & Sisters or something. People can work together without getting involved.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by pfeifferdcat;3200998;
    I really don't care if Booth & Bones or Angela and Hodges get together. I watch the show for the work stories. And I hate when shows start turning to romantic storylines. If I wanted that, I watch DH or Bros & Sisters or something. People can work together without getting involved.
    I agree, they can, but I like getting both in one show. And they do have good/weird work stories as well.
    ETA...I liked seeing "Jimmy" from that old legal show come on as the new graduate assistant who'd had a million jobs. Sorry that he's being sent off...he'd be a good addition. But I guess they are using the slot for guest appearances all season. Maybe we can vote for our favs to be given the real job. At least this guy wasn't fired, he was never meant to do more than visit according the script, so there's hope for him.
    Last edited by PWS; 09-19-2008 at 12:02 AM.

I guess they are working on bringing Zach back eventually. Somehow they will be able to get him out of the hospital and back in the lab. In the meantime, he can just work on the cases like he did in this episode.

I was so happy to see Zack last night! And the ending of the episode really made up for the season ender! (I don't want to get specific in case someone recorded it and hasn't seen it yet)
    I never met a piece of chocolate I didn't like.

Anyone else kind of wishing that the intern of the week from last week would have stayed? I really liked him.

I actually liked the older man who was on a couple of weeks ago. I didn't like this last guy. The one who was always such a downer. The one last week was kind of funny when he thought that Brennan was hitting on him. I have to admit that I'm getting a bit tired of the whole intern a week premise and wish they'd just go ahead and figure out how to bring Zach back, which I think they will be doing eventually anyway.

I liked the guy from last week, too. Didn't care at all for the one they had last night. But, I want Zach back and don't think they should replace him with anyone!
    I never met a piece of chocolate I didn't like.

I don't think they should replace Zach, but I'd like some cute eye candy till they bring him back!

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Bit;3200729;
    Did anyone else cry their eyes out during this last episode? Those poor dogs, and then when Boothe told Bones that Ripley had been put down. That was so sad and unfair.
    Yes!

I really wish they would keep "Jimmy" on the show, too. I really like him, and he fit in so well.
    SciFi, Fantasy, & Horror @ The Sanctuary

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Delphyne;3211806;
    Yes!

I really wish they would keep "Jimmy" on the show, too. I really like him, and he fit in so well.
    Maybe if Zach comes back they can get a bigger budget for the lab and have them both! They need a sane older male on that show!

+ Reply to Thread